Best yoyos of 2021

Only one I have which was released in 2021 and also my favorite Throw at the moment.

Second and third in no particular order which were both released in 2020. But all were acquired in the past three or so months.

14 Likes

Correction.

Also bought this 2021 release which is awesome in virtually every way.

11 Likes

Panorama, The END, Mod44 and Gravity. In that order for me.

4 Likes

Someone should setup a poll…everyone votes for 3!

I’d vote:
OD Panorama
RSOxDocPop The End Pt2
A-rt B7 Grail

5 Likes

This was definitely a big year for Titanium,

Have to give the Most Anticipated to the Freehand Ti ; but the Gravity is a stand out with all its customizability

Most Hype and Sought after has to go to Clear Panoramas

Most innovative the Freshly Dirty Mod44 with honorable mention to the OutofHand Limbo

I really like this Yo-Yo and I jumped on the pre-order as soon as it was offered, but the sales numbers say that the community think this one as the dud of the year, and I think its in part of YYF not hyping it up or treating it as a novelty, and that’s The Titanium Confusion!

13 Likes

Thanks to everyone that shouted out Dressel Designs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we’ll be starting out the new year with a bang that’s for sure

My own company aside, my favorite of the year was probably this guy from manxyoyos, or an unreleased static yoyo

19 Likes

What yo-yo is this? Looks so pretty!!

3 Likes

I have been throwing the Freehand One Large Bearing the most in 2021 so that’s my pick.

7 Likes

Great choice, love this throw!

1 Like

Best line of the thread :raised_hands: Really just comes down to your personal preference and what you enjoy.

6 Likes

Hard to pick… But I think my favorite is the Lunar Gravity or The Don

14 Likes

What is this? Looks cool

Mcmo, Burnside 20/20, PockeHt, PV44, Day tripper

17 Likes

ILYY PYBIT
https://ilyy.de/yoyos/pybit

2 Likes

I never expected the Don to be so damn good :star_struck::star_struck:

14 Likes

Assassin has been my choice but that’s with less than a month of playing/collecting. I can confirm it is super fun though!

3 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

4 Likes

Not sure about them being the “best” of 2021, but here are my 5 favorites (in no particular order):

OD Panorama, Sturm Panzer D-Starter 2, GWAY Daredevil, Dressel Assassin, YYF KO.

15 Likes

My personal favorites for 2021.

14 Likes

GRAVITY ALL THE WAY

15 Likes