YoYoFactory presents - The Titanium Confusion!

The YoYoFactory Confusion is quickly becoming an EDC legend in the making. It’s a slim-line design that is a favorite for modern responsive play and is now available in Titanium!

The Ti Confusion delivers the look and feel of Confusion in the functional form of Titanium. Set it up to be responsive or unresponsive and just throw some sparks!

Midnight Release - Saturday 7/31 @ 11:59PM EDT.

14 Likes

I want one! Are they available now?

2 Likes

The post says 11:59 release on the 31st…

3 Likes

This yoyo is really good, I currently perfer it over my Daytona SB as it is a little bigger in diameter. If you are into slimlines this one is at the top of my list for the moment. Also if you are a Cold Fusion fan of yesteryear this one is more on par weight wise compared to the AL Confusion.

15 Likes

and your photo makes it look so pretty!

3 Likes

These are great Yoyos. Probably my favorite Ti responsive. I know responsive isn’t as popular as unresponsive nowadays, but this is one great throw that should last a lifetime.

2 Likes

I’ll stick with my GT, thanks.

1 Like

How does it do with stalls, kickflips, and varials?

2 Likes

It weights around 65 grams and the stock set up is super responsive. It stalls and kickflips super easy, varials are a really hard trick concept to begin with, but this one has high flat walls and a tight gap to make them easier. I however have been really into “Bind Stall” play lately, so I have mine set up with the flush pads and a Dif-E-Yo KK A Bearing, and it shreds the line between Unresponsive and Modern Responsive play. Since its an A bearing it binds nice and tight with short tails giving me room and time to stall, kickflip or Dump Truck and regen with some snap. I prefer this unresponsive approach to modern responsive tricks with this throw because of the weight and I have more control over unwanted response. Since its heavy it wants to spin once released so you don’t need to throw heat for finesses play and 1A combo repeaters. I play this one daily and it just fits great in the pocket. Its bigger in diameter than my Luftverk Daytona SB Highwall and its more comfortable in the hand than my Luftverk XP 55 Alpina. I’m a fan of this throw for sure.

7 Likes

Now I just need to find an extra $300…

3 Likes

You don’t need a $300 titanium slimline to play “Bind Stall” style, @edhaponik was doing it back in 2016 with some wider angler shapes, however the 44 RPM Blues is a great Kickflipping Unresponsive (The blue one with the wood rim caps in the thumbnail)

still some of my favorite trick videos.

6 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

I’ve recently discovered unresponsive stalls and kickflips and they are some of the most fun ways to change plane from side to front style lol (posted a video with one in the “lets post trick” threads last week)

4 Likes