YYF Titanium Confusion

Hi all- just wanted to leave a short review on my first ever titanium yo-yo, the Ti Confusion. Wow- what a pleasure this thing is to throw. I was able to save a little money and pick one up that was barely used and I have to say it was totally worth every penny.

I own the original aluminum confusion and a number of other metal responsive throws but this is my first Titanium throw. The difference between this and the aluminum version of the Confusion is significant. And much of an improvement. It’s heavy, but not too heavy, it spins beautifully and stable, and tends to sleep about 50% longer than the regular confusion.

Anyway- that’s basically all I wanted to say. I probably won’t be buying any other titanium yo-yos for a long time but I’m really happy this is my first one. It’s just downright incredible. It’s so good that I’d venture to say I would have been willing to pay full price had I not been able to find a used one.

Do any of you other players own one of these/have any thoughts or opinions on it?

10 Likes

I don’t own one, but I’ve wanted one since they came out. I’m not really interested in taking the risk at MSRP, but I think you did great getting a like new one at a discounted price. I envision it to be a great EDC.

Does it play responsive or unresponsive?

Also, props on the Mint General Snus, wish we could get everyone off cigarettes and dip and I to actual Swedish Snus for health reasons. Been using that brand and flavor ever since it hit the USA. (Disclosure, anyone under 18, I don’t advocate for tobacco use at all, but if any adults use it, I’d prefer the swap to Swedish Snus as studies have shown no link to cancer.)

3 Likes

I carry mine. I just spiced it up color wise :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I have my aluminum one in my car all the time.

5 Likes

We are restocking the aluminum too.

I don’t want this to be a pretentious collectible.

This one is for player :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Good to know. I might pick up another aluminum one. But man the Ti model is definitly distinctive

1 Like

I love the slight patina it has in that picture

1 Like

Ha nice it’s great to meet another Snus fan. They are far and few between in my area. This forum really is “my people”. I’ve come home!

2 Likes

It’s responsive.

2 Likes

I think this is one of yoyofactory’s best yoyos for its vision.

3 Likes

Thanks for the information. I was very curious about the titanium version.

2 Likes

It’s totally worth it in my opinion. A wonderful responsive yo-yo. A heavy hitter with a great balance between the modern and the retro.

4 Likes