Best undersize yoyo?

Based on ur OP it sounds like your like ur looking in the range of 45-50mm in diameter. Within that range there’s tons of great options, if your on a budget then ur absolute best bet will be to grab a snack since there also currently available l. If your not on a budget I say get a mini star 2 and be done with it. Also currently available. There’s so many more options tho if ur ur down to hunt some stuff down on the bst. I like all the other undersized options others have recommended such as tankette, 50/50, haymaker og but those are more in the general undersized category while I think you are looking for a proper mini.

I love the yoyofactory heist.

4 Likes

I too crave the strength and certainty of steel.

Little Evil 2.

2 Likes

Dinks are in stock on Jake site too!

1 Like

I have a blasted version on its way, but it looks like they are now sold out on Jake’s site. They are still in stock elsewhere.

1 Like

I feel like the original Skyline is underrated these days. Everyone only mentions the 888.

2 Likes

I have the Token and it’s a good size but not stable and does not spin long enough. The Mini HummingBird s at 47mm and looks better than the GeneralYo Mini Star at 48.7mm. Both $100 ( which on plays better? 48-50mm is like a regular yoyo so not considering those. I am mainly comparing the Steel Shutter mini at 44mm Heist is interesting at 40mm and narrow. Looks more like a challenge yoyo than a practical practice yoyo. ( thoughts?) Dink is also $100 at 47mm Just got the New 2023 DV888 and it’s cute. It came responsive and I changed the pads and bearing to play unresponsive. It’s on the light size and not that powerful. Just ok. Maybe you guys are talking about the old version?

3 Likes

If you dudes don’t rock a pocket rocket your doing it all wrong… obviously I hate long sleeps :rofl:

3 Likes

I love my pocket rocket. Its my daily carry when im out and about :smile:.

I love my other micro yoyos too but i like to protect those and leave them at home.

2 Likes

I’ve not tried the Mini Hummingbird for comparison but I can say that I have full size yo-yos that are not as stable and long spinning as my Mini Star 2. I am stunned every time I pick it up.

1 Like

Snack, heist,zipfly,dingo. I have a pocket rocket yet never feel the need to use it.

1 Like

Definitely not the best but quite fun are mini Duncan’s.

8 Likes

One Drop Clique

4 Likes

Of the few if tried, Dink is by far my favorite.

1 Like

A Clique is always on my radar. But never within reach.

2 Likes

888 and DV888 are two very different yo-yos. Well, maybe VERY is a bit of an overstatement since they’re both small organic yo-yos. I love them both. I might even like the DV888 more but I do believe I’m in the minority on that one.

888=legendary yoyo beloved and cherished by the community

DV888=a bit of a laughing stock, according to most people in the community.

1 Like

4 Likes