Best undersize yoyo?

What’s your favorite under size practice throw? I don’t mean micro yoyo like the Toonie, or Mighty flea. I mean like the steel Shutter mini, Yoyofriends TiNy, Mini Humming Bird. etc Anyone tried the Dink? The Snack?

5 Likes

Slightly bigger than the others, but I still consider it undersized.

7 Likes

888 and Sparrow.

I have the outlier mini, and i say that its pretty dang good

2 Likes

Steel shutter and outlier mini are both great options.

1 Like

I love my Recess Snack. I dont have other minis to compare though but it plays just as good as any of my standard metal yoyos. Great little practice throw. Part of the reason i havent worried about other minis is because the snack just worked so well for that slot in my collection.

5 Likes

It’s not hyper-undersized but it still fits the bill with what everyone is posting, so i volunteer the Capstan '22. Great colorways, good feel, and unique in how well it responds for using standard 19 mm pads with a d-bearing, making it unconventional.

2 Likes

The Snack is an amazing throw, but I have found true undersized delight in the Haymaker OG, and the Motion Parallel. Both are just phenomenal throws. They are considered undersized by most, I think, but they feel just right to me.

5 Likes

Tankette goes so hard. So light yet still respectable power. If we’re talking smaller, then the mini hbird plays very solid on the string compared to the TiNY which i remember having to be very gentle with

4 Likes

Motion Parallel

7 Likes

I’ve really wanted to try the Tankette as well. Such a cool design, and that red and brass color scheme looks so darn classy. If only they all cost a nickel.

1 Like

Love my Spyys, but also a solid one is the Assassin. Plays like a full size.

3 Likes

To me this Yoyo is is smaller than a undersized Yoyo but i really like it!

1 Like

If you like cheap yoyo and you like raw or silver yoyos, I think you should get the magicyoyo n6.

1 Like

Probably the YYR Messiah for me. I’m not too fond of undersized throws personally (50-52mm is what I consider undersized fwiw, below that I view as minis). I find they usually feel either very solid and dense or, if they feel more pleasantly light then they tend to lack some spin.
The Messiah strikes a decent balance, though it’s definitely very compact feeling. It’s great for manoeuvring through dense string tricks.

What I briefly tried of a (pretty dinged) Apathy felt like a reasonably performant throw while still feeling decently light.

I use the snack or the glide when I need a small yoyo.

1 Like

Ace hands down

3 Likes

Fe/urn

1 Like

YoyoFreaks Hashtag
https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/yoyofreaks-hashtag-review/84073

My top 3 in no order would be Assassin, Dink, 50/50. I like the TIny and Masamini alot too. Snack and/or little league are total rippers as well. 888 too.

I like small.

2 Likes