Mini throws

What are some cool mini throws you can think of? I’m thinking anything 50mm diameter and under

1 Like

Any of the Rain City Skills micros are fantastic. I love the duccling but you really cant go wrong with your choice of design.

3 Likes

Jake Bullock Dink.

7 Likes

You beat me to it! Dink is for real fun. Available right now on YYE.

3 Likes

What’s your minimum. Micro YoYo’s are super neat but everyone hits a point of too small

I think a snack is a neat and relatively affordable small YoYo

6 Likes

No minimum lol, the smaller the better, I’d love a sturm panzer mini someday, General Yo Ministar og is one of my grails. but I like small yo-yos in general.

2 Likes

Snack is also great! I have one if those too, it was actually my first yoyo lol.

2 Likes

I was REALLY impressed by CLYW’s Ditch. If I was a person that threw yoyos in the wild and took one with me in my pocket, it would have been a must keep yoyo for me.

5 Likes

I’ve been really wanting to try the Ditch! One day.

I’ve got one if you’d like. It’s super difficult to play.

4 Likes

I’d definitely take it if I had some cash to spare lol, how much would you like for it?

1 Like

There’s a knock off mini panzer you can find on that Ali China shop.

The flea is a tad more manageable than the panzer to be honest. Heist is about as small is I can play anything smaller than that I struggle I too much.

RCS got all the mini love right now I love my toonie, mobile gamer and the busker is a must. I want a loonie just for the brass and a duccling looks tempting.

I’ve also got a kun it’s kind of like a flea in that hard to really play category.

2 Likes

I’d let it go for $50.

It’s kinda funny story…. I paid $100 for it because I was going to a work function and couldn’t carry a yo-yo. It has a lanyard to ware around your neck and I thought, “perfect”. Had to have it shipped overnight and paid like $40 in shipping from YYE!! lol. What a nob. I also wanted to own the world smallest yo-yo. I think I was into a few adult beverages at that point. :star_struck:

Come to think of it this story probably belongs in the thread for Yo-yo Embarrassing moments.

6 Likes

I’ll keep it in mind, if I come up with extra money any time soon I’ll definitely buy it

1 Like

I like how the toonie looks as well

3 Likes

Ditch I just got one and man it’s great I am happy I have it. I also have an undersized g2 I got recently I’m enjoying and the ministar 2 is fantastic.

So many cool small YoYo’s.

I’m guessing we are focusing on the unres side of small here.

4 Likes

I have loonie as well. Also fairly unplayable…. At least by me. It’s got a super cool patina on it thought.

I’ll bundle them for you at $100. +shipping :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah unresponsive for the most part, any cool responsive minis? I haven’t seen any I don’t think

1 Like

Dang lol I wish I had it right now

1 Like

No worry, friend. They aren’t going anywhere. Hit me up if you’re interested.

1 Like

Sounds good

2 Likes