Best performing Titanium you've tried?

So we all know Titanium is great. I’ve got a full size one and a couple of mini Ti.

I’d love another Ti at some point. But one that’s very different from the one I have now. Right now I have the Zeekio Z1 which is very fun, but crazy floaty and light and doesn’t have a lot of power.

So something different in Ti would have to be more powerfull, longer spin times, maybe a bit faster.

From what you’ve tried…what would fit that bill?

3 Likes

The Vayder is an excellent all-arounder. It’s quick, powerful, and easy to maneuver. There are probably more powerful Ti yoyos out there, but I would not hesitate to use a Vayder in a competition, and it is easily one of the best performers in my collection.

Turning Point makes some really amazing stuff that plays on the opposite end of the spectrum from the Z1, based on what you’ve said. It’s not mono Ti, but the Collapsar in particular is a real beast and performs admirably despite what its mass might lead you to believe. 76g is not a joke and the Collapsar can’t change direction as quickly as lighter yoyos, but you can do very cool things with the momentum it generates, and the power it has is just absurd.

1 Like

The Ti Krown is an amazing performer and fits the description you are looking for.

The Dazzler is also one to look out for.

Both exceptional.

11 Likes

76g? Good lord.

Seems both those throws aren’t exactly “Available” anywhere or expected to have new runs though.

I’ve been peeking at the Krown every now and then. Will have to have another look.

1 Like

The Krown Ti plays light and fast. I wouldn’t describe it as super powerful though. I think of power as torque. Not the same thing as spin time, which it has plenty of.

2 Likes

Ti Krown (or any of the c3yo Ti) are out of this world. I was hesitant to take the plung with the Krown and i have to say it’s worth every penny, zero regret.
TI Vayder is also great (hard to get and likely will not be rereleased)
Rhino by ZeroGravity is a great H shape D bearing Ti.
If one pops up on bst ProjecTi is a great organic Ti but i think that will be harder to find on bst.

3 Likes

What price range? Shape preferences? TiSS an option?

Price range = whatever at this point.
No real shape preference. Although it would be nice to get something a little less sharp edged than the Z1.
TiSS is something I’m not really looking at at the moment because I want the option of anodising it myself. And Steel on the yoyo makes it harder to do so.

Ok I can second that the crown is a good performer for sure. If you want to go a bit more comp shape you can also get cheap a TiSunbird. It really needs a new good bearing though (really cheap one stock). I just looking in terms of availability.

Best performance titanium throws would probably be a seventh heaven, mustang, or anglam zero.

7 Likes

Performance Driven and still available because YYF did a large run. This one is a little underrated, but that is more due to price point.

But the Droid is one of the better performance Ti I’ve ever thrown and own.

5 Likes

Yoyofriends x Damian Pucket Alliance seems to perform wildly good. crazy powerful and stable, but also just feels like it zips around and loves being maneuvered. its my favorite yoyo, and just begs to be played hard.

its a W shape, but with that said its almost pure curves, no sharp lines or aesthetic cuts. its gorgeous

4 Likes

Surveillance Ti is :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
Mustang OG or ES is up there
For the Tiss category Ultima BTM slays

Anything C3 or Turning point I really like the C3 Delphinium but the Krown looks awesome, Heres the Delphinium profile, it just looks like a race car

3 Likes

I’d have to say the best performer has been my black AnTiThesis. Built to zoom. Thinking about selling it though since I never play with it. Takers? Has the sick watch box too.

2 Likes

Oh that one IS a looker…

2 Likes

Fulvia, Acadia, Alpine, antithesis, tundra, Genesis, dream, Metavity. All performers

7 Likes

Sugar High, available here at YYE.

5 Likes

I am still super partial to the ciTizen. I think it stands the test of time against anything else I have played….

8 Likes