Best Contest Team

As far as I know, Hank is still with Duncan, Yuuki left maybe a year ago (I might be wrong there), and Augie left one or two months ago.

1 Like

Zachā€™s Nats trophy says hi

YYF and CLYW is catching up

This years Nats were like one of the few times he actually won a major contest. Almost everyone of yoyofactorys team member a have won multiple contests and always place high no matter what contest they compete in.

point taken. I guess I do agree actually.

All the teams are good. Players just have bad days. Its just a matter of whos having A GOOD DAY and what team their on.

Best team is yoyofactory, but my favorite team is yoyojam :slight_smile:

sOMEThING, so much talent.

YYJ:
1A. Eric Tessa
2a. Joseph Grand Yasushi Toshiaki
3a. Alex H. Jun Sora
4a. Rei John Bryan Ben Ian Alex L.
5a. Takeshi Sora AJ

I saw your name, and that you posted in this thread.
This is EXACTLY I had envisioned.

Anyhow, the best contest team changes day by day. Yoyoers do NOT have consistent ratings EVER, so to be able to look at team WWGG and say ā€œthey are better than XXYY,ā€ is a pretty bold (and ludicrous) statement. My example of this is Jensen 2009, Jensen 2010. A player can choke at any time. And the fact that your placement is dependent on other peopleā€™s performances as well as your own makes it hard to say that any single team is better than another, because they simply arenā€™t really ā€œbetterā€. They just had a better day than the members of the other teams. Thatā€™s all it boils down to.

1 Like

I think YYR should get an honorable mention.

Shinya Kido, Ryota Ogi, Takuma Inoue, etc.

Hank hasnā€™t left Duncan. Matter of fact, Hank is currently the longest standing member of Duncan Crew. Heā€™s just traveling Europe right now.

:smiley:

Not only was Hank one of the very first people invited to join Duncan Crew but he even pre-dates my involvement with Duncan by a couple years. (Hankā€™s the one in all grey)

Zach placed higher than both Marcus Koh and Hiroyuki Suzuki at 44clash. Heā€™s no longer at the point where heā€™s barely winning and placing high. Heā€™s going to be a serious contender at Worlds 2013.

Everyone can think what they please. I think Zach is good and much better then many players but CLYW is NOT a better Contest team then YYF. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying

Theyā€™re definitely a good contender. YYF canā€™t be the best forever. CLYW is gaining many titles under itā€™s belt. Good for them.

Agreed. Zach has clearly taken his play to another level. He would have to be on any serious list. When I saw his performance at Nats I was amazed at how much more sophisticated and fluid his play has become. It was a joy to watch.

I hear he did very well at 44Clash. Way to go Zach!

Why did you post that video i cant get it out of my head aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh stop whiping please, please