Best clyw sold online?

Out of the 5 I’ve tried(AC, Chief, Avalanche, Yeti, Summit) I have to say the Summit. It’s crazy fun and plays amazing.

If you don’t want a collab I’d say AC. It’s the best player out of the 4. The Chief is more well rounded though so if you like that, go for it.

Just get a puffin2.
It’s got one of the most comfy shapes, smaller diameter for chopsticks and complex tech, one of the smoothest playing, one of the fastest playing ones(if not the fastest), really easy to control and has a really good sleep time.

I personally like it the best but i’m a bit biased since we design it to all of my personal preferences.

already got one :slight_smile:

they need to come in with some more summit colors!

Idk, my pink summit looks really good :wink:

I mean they need more because they don’t have barely any colors left. David from one drop said they will have some new solid colors along with some new special edition color ways dropping at yoyoexpert sometime in the near future :slight_smile:

I was thinking a bonfire maybe or a summit, along with a benchmark O or a shutter.

I personally LOVE the CLIFF its great on rim weighting and all around good. Bit pricy though

do they even sell those anymore? I was looking at them but they are gone everywhere…

Who snatched up a chief last night? I know i did, got a hulk smash and now they are sold out!

Nice! Chief is possibly my top favorite of all CLYW’s. I have a dead smooth 28 stories one, fools gold for ano flaw :smiley:

Although I threw a bonfire last week. Holy cow its floaty.

Wrong, I have and it’s worth waiting for. I’ve tried all of the 2014 line throws and the marmot is my favorite of them all.

Was it wrong on Feb 26 when I wrote that? :wink:

can we get back on the topic of this thread please