Belt's buckle has caused enough problems... Finally found the solution!

I’ll just leave this here.

1 Like

You may have created a new style of play! Similar one of the styles mentioned earlier in this thread! :smiley:

1 Like

^^Necessary for doing pelvic stalls^^

1 Like

They make a pill for that now.

1 Like

If I could just build up the momentum, I’d go get me some ;D

I love this thread…

1 Like

Yes! Seriously his is what I have on most of my shirts. Ill post up a pis later today as well, but ^^^ this!! ;D

Got my Arcade Belt today, and it’s nice!

Now I just need to find a low-profile, plastic bellybutton ring…

Curved barbel should be fairly lo-pro.

problem solved, note the aggressive metal belt buckle, but the yo-yo is safely caught behind the back.

1 Like

I have been looking for a more comfortable belt for quite some time. When I saw this thread, and checked-out the website; I decided to take a chance and picked up a regular and utility belt. I have to say that both of them are awesome. They are both super-comfortable and functional. They stretch; but only a small amount; that is just right. If you find regular belts to be uncomfortable, these are worth a try.

Maybe just wear suspenders…

https://image1.masterfile.com/em_t/02/76/94/640-02769476t.jpg

Problem solved. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, they make those too :slight_smile:

One problem; most Arcade belts only go to 40". That dude is way past 40" ;D

You guys have too much freaking time on your hands.

Is this sponsored?

Not at all. I was just happy to find a nice, yoyo friendly alternative. :slight_smile: It was a random find in a skate shop that just hit all the marks for what i had been looking for a long time. No shill, just a share.

Oh, nice. I’ve been using one of those belts with the two metal D-ring loops instead of the standard buckle and I’ve never had a problem with yoyo damage. If you want to go on a belt-reviewing adventure here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/Double-D-Ring-Buckle-Metal-M-Black/dp/B00I8S6IE8/ref=cts_ap_4_vtp . The best part about these belts is they’re only like 6 dollars.

Thats what I had, a Double D ring rope belt (that matched my rope sandals) and it was a magnet for my yoyos. Glad yours isnt as bad as mine was. :smiley: Really it was my shirts that took the brunt of the damage.

I guess being a mechanic this has always been a non-issue for me. “Mechanic belts” are either Velcro like the one I currently have, or have nubs that fit into holes. Leather, no buckle. Won’t scratch a fender or your yoyo. Cheap/inexpensive too.

2 Likes

Doesn’t save the shirt or the yoyo