Possible high quality yoyo holster

I was wondering if there was a market for a high-quality handmade leather yoyo holster. I know somebody who is a skilled leatherworker and was curious if anybody would actually consider buying it. Not sure on the price yet and we have not even made our first prototype but I will keep you guys updated. Leave a comment if you would consider buying one!

6 Likes

I’d consider one. I look forward to seeing a prototype.

2 Likes

i’d absolutely consider it but i am limited on money at the moment lol

1 Like

I have three I’ve never used. They came with various yomega yoyos at the time.

2 Likes

Are you intending to make a strap that hangs from the belt, or a holster, like the Yomega and YoYoCommunity holsters that held the yoyo firmly against the belt?

If it’s not another one that just dangles from your belt loop but works like an actual holster, then yes I am interested.

Yeah I’d probably use mine if I wore pants with belt loops when I’m not working.

I have a very nice leather one made by unknown

I did, but prefer a smaller yo-yo in the pocket. The yo-yo also bangs into stuff on a holster.

1 Like

Would prefer a leather pouch or small case honestly. Holsters really aren’t that useful. They’ll bang your against things which results in dings and they look kinda odd if you wear them xd. Thats just me though. more power to you if you enjoy them

https://www.etsy.com/listing/703127114/leather-snuff-can-jerky-case-holster?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_fathers_day_Bags_and_Purses&utm_custom1=kenshoo_clickid&utm_content=go_1707961848_69268680409_331635230142_aud-301856857198:pla-314261243987_m__703127114&gclid=CjwKCAjw9L_tBRBXEiwAOWVVCdw_9aE9HZ4kRWHJ3KZ_2puLEDwnF8vK6JLteos-d7EtJb8rnWoy5hoCpYcQAvD_BwE

Something like this could be neat. Leather means it would be durable and prevent major dingage. Also, personalizing a case could be neat.

1 Like

If you’re fashionable and have a nice one you can do what I do and match the holster to your clothes