Beginners Only Contest

Actually the markmont is my favorite… i wasn’t using it in this video tho :p… i used a modded cafe racer and i was trying it out for the most part. But thanks allot!!! it means allot everyone thinks im better than i think i am :stuck_out_tongue: It makes me wanna throw allot more.

3 days… hurry up!!!

Dude!

Your video was inspiring!

I wish I was that good at five months!

1 Like

Can I enter if I started in October 2011 but didn’t yoyo in the winter. Please reply soon

I can’t even compare here any more :confused: guess I forfeit :stuck_out_tongue: mainly cause I don’t know how to post a video… But oh well I’m only on my second month and only a quarter way through the expert section. Good luck to everyone else though!

Darn I started yoyoing 5 years ago but never learned how to bind or whatever until 3 months ago.

Do I still qualify?

I’m gonna go ahead and say no… the rules are pretty straight forward 6 months since you started. Though im not running the competition i could be wrong

Jeez man! Im at 7 months, and Im 1/2 way through advanced one

this is my video… sorry for bad quality…

actually i start playing yoyo 2 months ago, but then i lost my yoyo so i didn’t play for around 3 weeks. I start playing again 2 weeks ago… i’m so noob haha

sorry for bad quality cause i took it from my phone :smiley:

Excellent job!! And the quality wasnt that bad

1 Like

haha…thank you :slight_smile:

Nice job everyone I would have entered but I just created

An account yesterday and I dident find this thread and I’m in canada

probably not

Hey guys, is it alright with you if I extend the entry date? I would really like to have more participants.

2 Likes

well i think we should wait and see until around 11 or 13 july, if there are no more or no much entry, you should make it longer :slight_smile:

go for it! I’m sure we can all wait and it would be worth it.

Awesome! I never got around to uploading my video, but I wasn’t too concerned. Not that my skills are all that, but I figured there are others here who need string more than I do. I post mine soon!