Beginners Only Contest

Lets keep them coming! Everyone’s has been great!

I just thought I would come in and say that its great seeing the new talent coming up!
I hope you all stick with it and good on you for getting out there and throwing for the world to see!

Keep it up!

J.
:slight_smile:

damn there are a lot of talent here … and to be honest i probably belong in the beginner category … i have been on and off since 09 … when i say off usually took 6 month breaks here and there due to work or other things that life throws at you … so i really don’t know how long i have been actually throwing … maybe year and a half all together actual yo-yoing … but anyways its fun to watch you guys!!!

3 days left! :smiley:

Yeah!

waw…1 day left

Last day today! Contest closes at 11:59 PM CST

can’t wait!

when will be the announcement?

what happened to this? i feel like it has been forgotten

whose the winner?? ???

Hmm…Big Yoyo was online yesterday–I’m sure he must’ve seen the last few posts here. I wonder if he’s bitten off a bit more than he can chew…

at least he has to finish what he started

Man thats a nice idea! To bad I can enter I’m to advance for this

So any updates on who won?

Could you please finish this?

Someone should pm bigyoyo about this.

I did.

He said he should get it done.

1 Like

Good. I really want to see who wins

Hey everybody, VERY sorry I didn’t finish this, I have been extremely busy with a new band, working 30 hours a week, restoring a bike and filling orders for yoyo string. This kind of slipped off my mind, and I also pretty much stayed off of YYE except for answering PMs, since I’ve had so much to do. I also had my dremel burn out, so I was pretty busy working a side lawn-mowing job to get some quick cash to buy a new one.

Either way, the winners are… (Drum Roll Please)

1st Place is… throwrw!!! I really liked your video, I thought it was well edited, I liked the scenery and the fact I could see your face and your body, it wasnt cut off. You had some cool tricks as well. I also liked the fact that the music didnt take away from the yoyoing.

2nd Place is… ebilflindas!!! The reason I picked this is because I thought a parking lot as your background was a really creative idea. I mean, I would NEVER have thought, “Oh, I should make my video in a parking lot.” I thought the tricks you did were good, and even though they weren’t as good as others, the creativity factor outweighs the trick level factor.

And 3rd place goes to… dserper! Even though your video was short, the background wasn’t fantastic, and it wasn’t edited, I really liked your enthusiasm, it seemed to almost radiate off you. While everybody else was serious, you seemed happy and relaxed, which I really liked.

Once again everybody, I am quite sorry for making everybody wait so long for the results, I dont know why I didnt subscribe for email notifications for this topic, as during the last couple weeks, I only came on here if I got an email saying I had a PM

Winners please PM me with your info, prizes being shipped Monday.

3 Likes