Beginners Only Contest

haha no worries I’m good on string but I just think it would be fun :slight_smile:

So no Canadian entries? :frowning:

if Indonesian like me can enter… then you should! :smiley:

Yeah, I think I’ll enter for fun. :slight_smile: But I was wondering if I would be eligible to win a prize. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody may enter, however prizes will only be awarded to those in America

I qualify for sure… been throwing for a little over a month.
this is is video of me practicing Buddhas revenge at my band’s practice space…
also if you look in the same YouTube account there’s a video of our latest show we played at the key club in Hollywood where I proudly sport my YYE sticker on my geetar  ;D
http://youtu.be/nBQ4ss0yM6I

1 Like

what if you are new to 5a?

if you have done any yoyoing for longer than six months, u are not qualified

my submission

let me know what if it works or not

2 Likes

We had one of these about six months ago with a small group of guys. TMcertified set it up. It was ALOT of fun!
Dynikus, i’m sure you remember. It was a good natured little competition. I was just thinking the other day how we should do another one now that we all have some experience, just to see how much better we all have gotten. Does anyone else remember that?

What I meant was that I’ll be hitting 6 months on June 25th. :frowning:

Oh:(

And awesome videos guys!!

I like the whole video thing allot! It shows how much you progress because you lose track of it overtime. Already since i posted that video my skills have gotten better and have learned some cool stuff.

Only 2 entries so far tho? Cmon guys! I know theres allot of beginners on this site… what do ya got to lose?

nice vid!! You have been yoyoing for only 5 month?? I’ve been throwing for almost 9 month and i’m reallay not that good!! Qhere have you been learning those tricks?

here is a link to a video of mine!!

Hope you enjoy!!

1 Like

Well thanks! I’ve gotten better even in the past week, earning some chopstick stuff and slack stuff. I went through the motions of learning allot of the tricks on the YYE site, then when i started to get bored i’d look up other tutorials or made up tricks on my own.

Nice job guys, but we NEED MORE ENTRIES! Dont be scared!

I would enter, but you can’t ship to Canada… :frowning:

But you can still upload your vid!! I’ll try to do it too! It’s just for fun! :slight_smile:

Awesome video man! Your dang good for only throwing 5 months. All your tricks are nice a smooth. Perfectly executed. I’d like to see what your throwing is like after a year or so.
So i see your liking that Markmont next yeah? I thought i heard that signature “ping” of a nickel yoyo.
I’m glad it went to a good owner!