BATTLE ROYALE! First half of round 1

I wasn’t intending to. It was Saturday morning and i just realized I hadn’t done my video. I didn’t want to be disqualified so i just entered in my old video. I"ve been busy. Sometimes life gets in the way. Geesh. :-X

Thanks bro! Yeah, I wasn’t even sure if I was going to enter so It’s fine by me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wow I am losing by a lot oh well it’s just a fun competition good luck to all!

Thanks for the votes! Yoyokid8 would have gotten more if he didn’t use the same video for 2 battles!

There goes my chance to own a CLYW. Oh well, maybe next year, if this becomes annual (maybe every 6 months would be great too)

I was just about to say the same thing!! CLYW is too neat. I attempted to keep my “good moves” for later xD But there’s 2 more days hopefully more people think Im capable and will vote for me :smiley: haha

PS: much appreciation for those who voted for me! :slight_smile:

Bump

:slight_smile:

Welp. She’s done. Congratulations to all who won!

I will be posting an updated bracket soonish.

I got demolished.

I thought your vid was really good. In many sports, good teams lose in the first round all the time. Sometimes, it’s just luck (or lack thereof) of the draw, which creates good/bad matchups. I would do some serious celebrating if I could take 5 votes from Sanchez202. :wink:

You did better than me :smiley:

granted one of them was mine,…

I think my entry came out pretty good, except the ending wasn’t quite as clean as I was hoping. Oh well, hopefully most people won’t notice/care XD.