BATTLE ROYALE! First half of round 1

You realize your video is private so we cant watch it right?

3 people have mentioned that he hasnt said anything lol

Guess it’s his way of flying the white flag.

http://youtu.be/muFjQTFch6I here’s my video, the other one was private.

Some really good videos in this

Woah, who was the one guythat voted for me xD

You guys have some serious talent. Loving the videos so far. Best of luck to you all.

Fixed  :slight_smile:

I vote for you. Though he was smooth, a lot of Rafael De Leon’s tricks were unoriginal/already done, but you have some extremely neat concepts.

Yay! I got some votes! Love ya guys! Odds look tough but I might have a small chance of winning the first round, Sanchez202, why do you have to be so good!? Even I voted for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Lameeeee

I didn’t expect to get any votes, but hey ! I almost have half of your votes :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry, jayyo. I would have liked to post your video too. maybe you’re just a little intimidating haha. seriously. your opponent didn’t even contact me to say he wouldn’t get his video in.

Thanks man.

Lots of practice does the trick :wink: It took me a good while to decide what trick I wanted to do. Didn’t wanna use the “power” tricks until later.

I’m planning on going far!!

I voted for you! Your flow, I like it.

dude tried getting my vid out yesterdat but to no avil just saw a bar standing still, I’m going to try to get my vid up today after sols if Alex Fairhurst lets me

Somebody voted for the placeholders.

lol.

If the placeholder won…

Wow! I can’t believe that I got that many votes. :stuck_out_tongue: I thought he would get a good lead on me, and he did! Good for you!

I voted for you Matt, your style just suited my liking more, it sucks your first match started this way, this should have been a match later in the bracket lol, oh well you still have a chance. :slight_smile: