bac hauls thread

What would be even more awesome is just providing the pic. :wink: I did find it, but first I had to go to your thread, discern that thereā€™s a link to an album, see wee thumbnails in the album that arenā€™t labelled, and spot a yoyo that looked like an unfamiliar plastic before lucking into discovering it was the Surge.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3768/8837722633_ed0d87a879.jpg

1 Like

Bought:
Kendama USA ā€œPro Modelā€
C3 Token
RecRev Sine/Saw
RecRev (unknown model?)
YYJ Go Big
Swapped out my f(x) for a new f(x) at one of the venders, now plays awesome!
Free YYE t-shirt

Hate to ask too much, but can I get a profile shot? And specs? :stuck_out_tongue:

That unknown model was probably a Silly Goose!

Insert Grumpy Cat Here

NO.

Lol, patience my lilā€™ buddy, patience. Ill get em to you later, but I canā€™t weigh it.

Free
Two Surges
1 king star yo (i think smooth)

Got
clyw Puffin
Werrd Hour
Dulce
Rec rev sine saw
Adegle PSG

Bunch of signed cards.

Hey. i know who you are! This guy is REALLY good for 1 month of throwing, hes got matrix, brother slack, and more!

YYJ Quest
CLYW x One Drop Summit
YYF B-Grade Avant Garde 2

Some us are parents. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I got a Strix and a BAC Magic Yo-Yo. The Strix is really pretty.

The strix looks pretty killer and plays pretty nicely, I just wish it had a different finish, if it was blasted like the raptor itā€™d be even better.

How does the Avg2 play?

I notice a few people got @s and or Sine//Saws. How do they play, Iā€™m hoping theyā€™ll be selling them at MA states.

Both were amazing. I even convinced Josh to get a nickle played @ even though he played other skill toys more. I like Sine//Saw more, but by no means is the @ bad. In fact, the peepz at the RecRev stand were about to tell me to leave because I kept playing their sample yoyos. SERIOUSLY, $40 FOR A NICKLE PLATED @ or SILLY GOOSE? WUUUUUUUTTTT

Are you kidding me? $40ā€¦ Wow this is crazy. There better be good stuff like this at PNWR next year.

Thatā€™s probably gonna be me next week.

ā€œKid, you know youā€™ve been throwing that for an hour, right?ā€
ā€œQUIET Iā€™M CONCENTRATING!ā€