Worlds 2019 Haul Pics

What did you bring home from WYYC 2019?

2 WYYC Logo Legend Wings, YYF Edgeless, CLYW Compass, ORYY Hand Rover, RCS Author, MYY Aurora, YYF Starlite, & Spintastics Manatee (I think).
I got an SK signed by my favorite YouTubers and got Jeremy Mckay to sign my DUCC.
Oh yeah, Also scored a Yoyo Drone.
Not to mention a gang load of strings, stickers, patches and other stuff.

15 Likes

Probably would have gotten something else if I had gone, but this is the current haul

21 Likes

Got a shirt and some strings too, but don’t have them with me. I got curious and took the caps off my Butterfly AL, pretty fun 46g yo-yo now lol. I just wish it was the same diameter as standard Duncan caps so I could throw in the big fun fingerspin caps…

20 Likes

Well that’s not very fair

1 Like

Edgeless is so fun. So fun and chill so excited that i grabbed one.

Also the adlib is just a trick slaying machine. Has power for days, especially for a monometal.

13 Likes

How does the Edgeless stack up against other organic throws? Looks like my kind of yoyo tbh, and am really interested in how it plays.

3 Likes

@eternalmetal
I can’t compare it to alot of organics, because I have played a limited number of highly organic yoyos. I own a DV888 and Benchmark O. I’d say it feels like it’s own thing. The cup is great for learning to bind your fingerspin. If you catch it decently on your finger, it can correct itself and center itself on top of your finger. I counted 30 seconds on a fingerspin today.
The shape is super comfortable and soft with… no edges. It does have high walls so you might run into trouble gyrating off plane if your learning a new trick with a few wraps. It’s fine for tricks I already know.
That’s all I’ve got. It’s super fun and I dig it.

5 Likes

I like it. Reminds me of older general yo throws, but obvuously with a larger diameter. Very comfortable and fun. I swapped the ct bearing out for a flat though.

4 Likes

Japan edition Akita from Rewind.

13 Likes

Was talking with Ed when he received a message on his phone that these were available at the yoyoexpert table. Lucky to get one because they didn’t last long. They will be available on yoyoexpert at some point.

9 Likes

I love seeing stuff people pick up on trips! Thanks for sharing guys! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah we only brought 10 of those with us for Worlds and 1 or 2 were for Ed. We’ll have close to 20 I think for the full release. Really cool looking yo-yo!

8 Likes

So. Much. Fun! The fat string is custom made while you wait Neffy spin top string, the really fat string is Koma spin top string. The skinny strings are ape vines? Found some Taylor Tries Juggling balls! Hung out in the square throwing yo-yos with a ton of folks. Learned to throw a Koma, got help with spin top tricks, got to visit with my favorite yo-yo people…Worlds was great!!

13 Likes

That whiteout Sherpa though!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love those juggling balls.

3 Likes

Protip you might want to avoid photobucket, they’re kind of… obnoxious. You can tell because of the giant watermark :confused:

2 Likes

yea, well it never did that before. Maybe you can recommend an alternative.

1 Like

Literally anything else at this point… Flickr? Imgur? Google Photos? Dropbox? Smugmug?

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Instagram :+1:

1 Like