bac hauls thread

:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and an equilateral

Oh, and i belive iyoyo58 tried out a lot of yoyofactories and other brands! (i know, they were mine)

Iā€™ll pay you double for the Halo if you hate it that much. :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually planned out all my wants and started saving up 2 months before BAC. I managed to scrape up $300, but I only needed $280, so I used $20 to buy food but then I wanted a pill so I had to sell my Halo to SupBreh for $11. I miss my Halo.

We said we would never discuss this on forums! It still burns! ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

What is a Silly Goose? does it use STAX?

Iā€™m selling one for only $25!!!

Were there any special edition FHZā€™s?

ā€¦And Iā€™m just sitting here in complete jealousy of you guys.

no

Wondering this also. Anyone wanna trade me one? Also, did anyone pick up an Octave 1?

Yeah the replaceable axle is there. It is super smooth and relaxed, which is how I play. I love it :smiley: you can see a pic of it on their Instagram:
http://instagram.com/p/ZXIq5SzXj9/

Nickel Silly Goose
Paisley Sine//saw
Nickel @
Octave 1
Cascade (one drop underground ftw!)
2 bundles of blueprint string

Not trading.

Only things I wanted was a RecRev Sine/Saw and an Octave 1. The raw Silly Goose looked too nice to pass up. For $120 for all three, itā€™s like I was stealing from them. The Silly Goose uses STAX. RecRev stuff is so reasonably priced in the first place, and then at contests, their prices are insane.

Photos soon. Not throwing anything new until Iā€™ve photographed it. RecRev also had some amazing decorations on some of their throws. If I get a chance, Iā€™ll budget to throw some money at one of those even if itā€™s a repeat.

I also picked up another 100-count of Type X string and I got a tube of Ammo.

Hows the Dulce? Im digging mine!

i love it but i must admit sometimes i find it trying to grab the string and it shoots at my hand hurts my knuckles bad but im working in the pads. Also the edges are sharp sometimes and can sometimes hurt when i catch it wrong but its no big deal. Its pretty solid love the color and it is a strong spinner.

Can anyone snag a quick photo of the surge? And anyone have specs?

I got a BAC shirt and a YYE shirt, a pack of slim Kitty, and a special edition BAC Magic Yoyo (whatever model the one with the shark is). I also traded a Y-Factor for a Heavy Hitter. Overall, I am satisfied with what I got.

this stuff!

I have a pic of it in my BST. Feel free to look.

1 Like