Axle stuck with bearing on it

But since it’s stuck where the bearing is it is kind of impossible

Again, try harder and use the suggestions above. This is not an unsolvable issue.

4 Likes

Thank you but the axle is just a few centimeters taller than the bearing

Work on the bearing first. That is key here. Use the suggestions given - tape, cloth, pliers etc. It will come off.

This is a $20 yoyo, don’t loose too much sleep over it.

2 Likes

Thank you for all your suggestions and support guys I appreciate it really

have you tried any of the many suggestions people have offered you here?

2 Likes

Yes I tried the pliers with the cloth and the tape but I don’t have enough strength to pull it out

2 Likes

I’ve tried this but it doesn’t work either for one I don’t have these pliers and I’m 15 so I can’t drive to the store to buy some because my parents will be souspiciouse

I’m not real sure what else can really be said here…you may not like the suggestions given, but I really do think if you try them you can get your bearing and axle out.

1 Like

Ok thanks for believing in me I’ll try all of them later today

Maybe ask you dad to help? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your help I almost got the bearing off

1 Like

I still have one more thing to say I am not using the normal pliers I am using the ones from a multi tool. Like to ones that have a knife and saw etc will those still work

It shouldn’t really matter. Just give it a good wiggle and it should pop off. Make sure you’re holding as far back on the handles as possible to get the most leverage.

1 Like

I have tried this but the pliers keep on slipping on the bearing

if you have one, try a bearing remover. if you want, you could get a YYF Multi-Tool. they have a few accessories that are very very useful.

Drill

Suspicious? Just ask your parent’s for help if you can’t get it, that’s what parents do.

1 Like

Obviously he doesn’t have either. The drill bit and the YYF bearing remover are basically the same approach and have been recommended previously. He just said he’s using a multi tool after having said he doesn’t have a pliers. Sorry to be skeptical but this whole topic is starting to ring a bit sketchy…

4 Likes