Axle stuck with bearing on it

oh ok, that’s true. i suppose, i should’ve read the topic comments before actually commenting… thanks for bringing this to my attention.

1 Like

No problem. Just pointing it out.
Have a good one.

1 Like

Don’t try pulling the bearing out…put the pliers around the bearing as best as you can…but don’t pinch down on the bearing super tight to the point where you might damage it.
Then very slowly start rocking the bearing from side to side.
The video I posted above shows you what I mean.
It might take awhile, but I’m confident if you tried it…it’d get the bearing out eventually.

I don’t feel like you’re even trying anyone’s advice though.

2 Likes

Rubber band on the axle or put the axle into the drill’s bit hole and unscrew easy as pie once I learned to do this I have never used pliers again axle always comes out with ease

1 Like

I have tried all suggestions it’s just I’m a little too impatient so I’ll try to be more patient and for those of you who think this is suspicious may I ask why you think this?

I don’t understand why you’re having such a difficult time with this.

I feel like if you’ve really tried everyone’s suggestions here, you’d have the bearing and axle out by now.

I just don’t get it. It seems very strange to me personally.

Sorry for being a jerk here. I’m just left baffled.

3 Likes

Try this…

Then there was this…

So you have pliers or you don’t and you’ve been working on this for two days with no success or then

But still on going issues. So what are we to think with all the contradictions?

4 Likes

I am not strong I am pretty weak and I struggle with this

What do you want from us? We’ve tried helping. We’ve given you advice. You say you’re too weak…so we’ve suggested you ask for the help from others.

I don’t think you’re open to what anyone has to say here.
We can only do so much for you man.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the suggestions I will ask for help

I can’t ask for help because no one knows it’s broken and I’m scared to ask because it was a new Yoyo I got