Atmos Projects presents: Butterball

Nope… more like…. If you can walk to Singapore to pick it up….! Hahaha

1 Like

yeah I have a carbon electro plated slight blast one and thats my fav - I got a scorched earth and wasn’t a fan of the texture - tried to mod a ton sanded and anodized and its my 5a throw now basically lol

2 Likes

Finally got Stateside tracking on my inbound clear Pomodoro. Looks like Monday! Really excited for this one, especially after hearing how people are liking it.

5 Likes

I think it’s APFS in the discount code.

1 Like

It’s in! I went domes for the organic look. Super nice finish. Liking it so far.

12 Likes

Better angle.

15 Likes

Cherry peach gang!

One of my favorite yoyos in a long, long time.

16 Likes

That guy in the back looks like he wants a turn. :skull:

1 Like

Hey, everyone. It’s that time of the year.

This Sunday, we’ll be hosting our November Market — an annual, week-long event where you can pick up any of our available designs at a lower price point. This applies to everything we have on our site — titanium models, spare parts, Spoil Grades… everything.

This year, we’re going even further. We’re doing up to 40% on everything, storewide.

Full details on the November Market are now on our blog post, 024, here:

See you on Sunday!

11 Likes

This sale is so good. If you don’t own a Pomodoro, now’s the time! I double dipped and got a second, along with a t-shirt.

7 Likes

YEA!!! I just pulled the trigger. Got a shopping cart worth of stuff. :grin:

4 Likes

Just got a Pomodoro! Excited for it to arrive.

5 Likes

I was excited for the Pomodoro, but wasn’t able to pick one up at release. Went a little wild tonight. Grabbed a Pomodoro, Snowberry, and a Spoils Goji.

4 Likes

Yea! I got an Spoils Ari, and Pomodoro.

Then added a Spoils Snowberry and a ton of pads and bearings to get over the threshold for free shipping.

Then was so excited I forgot to type in the shipping discount code. :rofl:

I’m super hyped for that Ari. I love Titanium SE throws.

5 Likes

Raw Ari for me!

4 Likes

missed my chance for aria but thankfully purple pomodoro still in stock. got hoodie and strings as well.

thank you @rnsy

3 Likes

I was out on a hiking trail with the fam and luckily we still had cell phone reception at the :national_park:Just in time to put in an order of one pink Himalayan Pomodoro.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for coming through! One of the most explosive openings we’ve had to a drop - our backend actually hung for a good few minutes because of the crazy traffic. Can’t say how appreciative and grateful I am of the support. It allows us to keep doing what we do, and makes many of new plans we have in the works possible.

Starting to pack all these orders! Fingers crossed we get them all out by midweek : )

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything we can help with, and thank you again!

11 Likes

Ah you are the one to beat me to the Goji :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My wallet thanks you. Forgot to set an alarmed and missed out. Congrats to all those that picked up some great throws at a great price.

3 Likes

came thru yesterday for some shirts and hoodie!

1 Like