Zero Gravity Return Tops — Basilisk to be released soon here at YYE!

We are pleased to introduce our second throw: the Ibex.

Dimensions of the protoype:
Diameter: 56.2 mm
Width: 45.3 mm
Gap: 4.5 mm
Weight: 66.1 gr
Alloy: 7068

Stay tuned

10 Likes

I’m going to say what everyone is thinking.

Could we have a cup shot please?

Never show just one shot of a yoyo if you want people interested.

1 Like

I’m gonna say what anybody could be thinking… but prolly only I would ask.

Will you be selling the Ibex through the Yoyoexpert Store.

Or are you just going to take advantage of Andres’ good nature.

And just use the Yoyoexpert forum as a FREE billboard to advertise your yoyos like G2 Has been doing for years?

Just curious…

14 Likes

Fair question and glad to answer. This is an excellent forum that I am personally thankful to be part of it. I am also thankful that Andre created it and added this category for Up & Coming Manufacturers.

We are not currently selling our products on YYE, therefore, by respecting and following YYE’s rules, we are promoting new ideas and products.

I hope soon we can start selling some of our products here.

Thanks for asking

5 Likes

Your products look excellent Jeduardo.

Good luck and thanks for the honest response

7 Likes

Thanks yoyodoc!

1 Like

I see it’s got a finger spin hub thingy. Looks great!

1 Like

Looks pretty interesting, what would you call the shape? Looks like sort of an organic v to me.

Yes, it is in the V-Shape profile with a slight organic curvature.

2 Likes

My winglet just arrived today and I am very pleased with it! I’m looking forward to getting a matching Ibex when it comes out :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great! Happy throwing!

1 Like

ETA? I have to buy this when it comes out haha.

We expect to release it during the month of August. Very likely at the end of that month.

3 Likes

Do you have an estimated price? I assume it’s gonna be more expensive then the winglet because it’s 7068.

We are targeting low 50s if we can.

2 Likes

Do you have a prototype yet? Do you even plan to test these before you try to sell them? This release, immediately after your first release (also not prototyped I believe?), really feels like you’re trying to run before you can walk.

7 Likes

Of course we prototype, test and re-prototype if needed. We have been working on this throw for some time now. This is not a spur of the moment endeavour and it is not being taken lightly in the least.

To surprise you more @YoYoExpertGarrett, although I cannot say much at this point, we already have two more designs in the testing phase as we speak :wink:

2 Likes

Eeeeeeh

I like the cup. I’ve given you my other critiques on instagram. My offer to work with you on your designs stands as well.

2 Likes

Maybe i’m just being overly critical and cynical here, but this really doesn’t seem to be the case… At all. Your last release was just cad renders and photos from the machine shop, then they were online for sale with zero prototyping/testing. And again for this one - It’s just a cad render, a prototype is a physical object.

I would love to know what your definition of testing is. Because to me, testing is throwing the yo-yo before manufacturing a final run and releasing it for sale.

1 Like