Atmos Projects presents: Butterball

Thanks

1 Like

@Vess @Shwa @POspot @yoyoretro @Upmanyu @8269christopher

Thank you all who came by and picked something up today! Appreciate you all very much and cannot wait to get these into your hands :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The Italian word for tomato is pomodoro , which came from pomo d’oro, or golden apple.

Get yours to try!!! Still in stock. :grin:

5 Likes

Of course I’m always last to know, but I ordered one in Safari last night. Can’t wait. :grin:

I’m going to grab a set of the lego Side Effects and grind off the nub for a flush flat finish. Hopefully there’s enough material I won’t open up the axle hole in the process.

4 Likes

Wait no way it’s a tomato? I absolutely forgot about this thread and my (what I thought at the time might be dumb) guess.

Neat I will say it looks really nice.

4 Likes

Hahahaha yeah, I was waiting for you to notice. You totally won the NO-PRIZE, dude.

2 Likes

I guess you were the closest! :slight_smile: I was going to jump in because I was the only one to guess something that started with a “P”. I guessed Papaya.

1 Like

stoked for payday for this one! looks amazing as usual

3 Likes

Hey, everyone.

We have a pretty special drop coming up.

We’re bringing back the beloved Ari back — the first time in close to two years we’ve made a batch in a raw finish.

More details on this batch of Aris at the link below.

We’re also excited to bring you more Atmos threads.

They’re crafted from a medium-thickness cotton stock, and come in Navy, Forest Green, White, Black, and Earl Grey.

They come in a relaxed fit, and are maaaad comfy.

//

Full release details are available at our blog post, 023, here:

Hit us up in the comments or our DMs for any thoughts or questions! Thank you so much for the love - your support means the world.

Love,

Team Atmos

14 Likes

The hoodie is comfy and now a shirt to match good stuff thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate you picking one up. The hoodie’s incredibly comfy for sure!

Miss when you’d do a limited free shipping option in the past :pleading_face:
Would definitely grab some yos and a shirt.

1 Like

I hear ya. Our current shipping charges are the lowest it’s ever been, but I understand it’s still something. We’ll see if we can bring those free shipping windows back sometime soon.

For what it’s worth, if you happened to be looking at the Aris, there’s free shipping with the code APSHIP, since the order is above the minimum amount.

5 Likes

Pomodoro is out for delivery! Even on this ominous day, I expect that it will bring nothing but good luck!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to try the Pomodoro

1 Like

I got mine yesterday and the shape is outstanding fits in the hand wonderfully. And not disappointed in my choice of safari color way. Would buy again.

5 Likes

Hoping mine comes soon.

3 Likes

Waiting on a clear. I haven’t bought much this year, but this looks too awesome to pass up. Curious to know how long it took to arrive and initial impressions!

3 Likes

Safari is a super cool colorway! My Cephas is Safari!

3 Likes

Yea looks awesome with a nice vibrant string attached

2 Likes