Atmos Projects presents: Butterball

Hey, everyone.

We’ll be releasing the our first batch of Pomodoros in just a bit.

Pomodoros will be coming in a familiar palette of

Cherry Peach,

Oatmilk,

Safari,

Himalayan Rocksalt,

Indigo Dusk,

Matcha,

Clear, and

Carbon.

Please note - Clears and Carbons are our Heavier Options; they come with Brass Ultra Lights and weigh 2.7g more. Other colorways come with AL Ultra Lights installed.

Full details are fully laid out on our blog post, 022, here:

Thank you so much for your support! Reach out here our in our DMs if we can be of any help, and we’ll take care of you.

Love,

Team Atmos

19 Likes

OMG. That Indigo Dust…amazing.

2 Likes

Who wants to half swap cherry peach and safari with me?

2 Likes

All these colors are so good! I have until Thursday to choose on the fence with the Safari and the Rocksalt.

4 Likes

Atmos has the nicest colorways. It’s gonna be tough picking just one of these!

5 Likes

I am going to shoot for the colorway I want and be happy with the one I get. That is the best I can hope for in this yo-yo life.
I have a feeling they will not last long and that is a good thing for yo-yo in general.

3 Likes

all your side effects models had two types included. :roll_eyes: just sayin

2 Likes

@rkalajian @Shwa @Vess @knotgreen @POspot Awesome you guys are vibing with the colors! Thank you for the kind words. Let us know if you have any other colorways you guys would like to see - happy to experiment a bit!

@Abyss It’s also our Side Effect model with the lowest price point so far :slight_smile: A majority of our buyers have bought our previous SE models, and already have the spare Side Effects we usually include, so it made sense to us to make options available in a different way while lowering the overall price point.

8 Likes

i completely understand and i think its good decision to lower price and not give sth players might not use. was just trying to find a good way to suggest you offer brass side effects in your shop :melting_face:

2 Likes

@Abyss We hear ya. Let me look into it and see if it’s possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m now a proud owner of the Safari Pomodoro. A tough choice the colorways are all so good!

5 Likes

Cherry Peach

Don’t sleep people.

3 Likes

I got the one I wanted “ cherry peach “ it was the color that my eyes could not stop gravitating to. I was fast enough this time. This throw is going to be so much fun. Thanks guys at Atmos

3 Likes

Snagged a clear Pomodoro! Looking forward to comparing it to the prototype ii.

5 Likes

Same! Cherry peach looks great!

4 Likes

I have a Proto-doro as well. I’m excited to compare the two.

4 Likes

Will this model accept other SE as well? @rnsy

1 Like

From what they’ve said, yes, but only ULs fit flush against the inside.

2 Likes

Thanks. Wasn’t sure how these would fit exactly. Need to grab one to check. Grabbed a clear.

3 Likes

I can verify that, yes. Any that I have tried fit the proto but only the UL’s sit flush. Flat are a little tight and protrude the cup a tiny bit.

4 Likes