Close please

its been a while… ive kind of fallen out of yoyo for the last few months, but per usual something brings me back, looking for some pint sized organic throws to play with

4 Likes

I’m a big fan of the PlayXS DeVal.

How small are we talking?

Also fyi the CLYW Ditch will be coming out soon, it’s a mini monometal based on The Gorge. It’s specs are 50mm diameter, 32.27mm width, 62.7g. This is a pic Steve shared of it next to a Freehand

7 Likes

lots of gold in the 50mm group! atmos goji is great if you like organics with significant response bumps. there’s the a-rt furn and sparrow. there’s also a recent run of clyw pickaxes. there’s also the spankin new boss jds but the yyf 444 and 45 are pretty unique and pretty cheap too. older stuff you’re looking at 888’s, the spyy spyders, the wooly marmots, gen yo hatricks, ilyy e1ns and OD projects.

4 Likes

appreciate all the suggestions I am familiar and own many of these! I updated the title to be a little clearer, not really looking for suggestions haha (been throwing for almost 15 years), more so looking to buy some small organics!

3 Likes

hatrick and wm are two of my all time favorite throws own a handful of both! have never owned any Spyy stuff though, would be interested in grabbing one

2 Likes

those are legendary! spyy stuff is pretty well regarded. i was absolutely broke during the mid school era so i missed out on so many amazing throws and i’m just now getting a chance to snag some greats on the BST. the spyder II feels so nice in hand! can’t wait to grab more 50mm lads!

1 Like

Maybe you can try the YYF 44, lowerKase or the Sprite (3 iterations of the same yoyo, all at different weights).

The Anomaly Euphonious, Fallen Angel and the Dressel Designs Assassin might be what you want as well.

If you really want to splurge, get an Old School Throws Medallion or the Luftverk Silvia XP 50.

2 Likes

bump bump- clarified my search even further

1 Like

Stainless steel yyf. Lowerkase I think it’s called if you’re interested.

3 Likes

@bpelletier you still looking for a Sparrow ? I have this gold Sparrow available. Brand new never used.

1 Like

Oops I was talking too fast - B7 and Sparrow just sold

1 Like

Bump bump looking for hatrick

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.