Undersized throws

which is your favorite and why?

2 Likes

i want an undersized SOO bad

3 Likes

do you have undersized throws? if so which one?

2 Likes

I like my GenXs and Recess Snack enough.

3 Likes

Punchline or 5star, because theyre undersized for todays standards.

Minis would probably be the ministar 2 just because of how dang good it is.

4 Likes

Favorite for performance - Spin Dynamics Monkey Fist. Favorite for not caring where I take it - sparked YYF Ricochet.

5 Likes
  • Organic shape: One Drop Parlay
  • Non-organic shape: ThrowCafé Espresso

I like these because they provide relatively high performance for their small size. Plus, my Espresso is the Cappuccino colorway, which looks so yummy I want to drink it.

4 Likes

How small does it have to be to be considered undersized? <50mm dia?

3 Likes

Organic: sparrow
Non-organic: messiah

Sparrow is small, stable enough, fast, fun
Messiah is very stable, fast, solid

2 Likes

YoyoEmpire TouchMore. Kinda obscure, but an insanely good yoyo.

3 Likes

Dunno if it’s small enough but I’d say the Batsquatch. Otherwise the Casefile 003.

3 Likes

Probably whatever you consider undersized. It’s your opinion he’s soliciting after all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a tough one for me only choosing one. :sweat_smile: 66% Sleipnir is one of my favorites though but I like all of the 66s. The Masamini is also a really good one and slightly larger than the 66s. For more moderately undersize throws I would probably go with the CLYW PickAxe. The PickAxe is amazing! I also just got a skyline in recently and really like that one as well. For really tiny size throws I would go with the Kun.

4 Likes

Can the kun or the 66s use normal string? What about the loonie? Id really prefer not to buy different strings lol

Hmmm I’ve got the photon. Dominators kinda small too…

1 Like

Is there more than one Dominator? The TopYo Dominator isn’t small at all.

1 Like

oh cool!

1 Like

Kun uses thinner string now available here at yye. 66s and loonie use regular. Personally I prefer the Canadian version loonie. Also called 1st edition.

2 Likes

Maybe I just haven’t played with it in a while…

1 Like

how long have you been playing?