Undersized Recommendations

So here’s the story. Years and years ago I had an alchemy CU and loved it BUT I have absolutely no idea what happened to it!

I’ve tried a bunch of extra small undersized throws since, but nothing has felt ‘right’.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, starting with sizes no bigger the snack from recess.

Throws I’ve tried:
Snack
Popstar
Aoda Little
Mini Monster
Loonie

4 Likes

Have you tried a Throwcafe Espresso? That thing is incredible for an undersized throw.
If you can get your hands on a casefile 003 I would recommend that as well.

4 Likes

I just got an anomaly Yoyos Euphonious and it is killer. I find a lot of undersize throws to play heavy, but this one feels like a normal diameter throw on the string. It’s made of stainless steel. Similar in properties to titanium but denser, so the little guy is built like a mini titanium. Super smooth and plays great. The blasted one grinds well. I think they drop on the 15th for 70 bucks but you have to buy them direct.

2 Likes

General yo ministar 2 is great if you can find one.

2 Likes

Is the OD Clique any good for an undersized yoyo?
Never tried it but might be worth looking at

3 Likes

Yoyofactory heist will surpass the performance of the cu and they’re still easy to find
Yoyofactory skyline is incredible especially without the stacks on, if you can find one
Yoyoempire little fox 2 is one of the best new undersized for the that I’ve found for a good price

2 Likes

This and the heist are at the very top of my list to try out, but the clique particularly is difficult to find until the new run comes out this month. On top of that the clique is 100$ which is honestly more than I really want to spend right now

1 Like

i know the Kun is undersized i haven’t heard anything about if it’s good or not

1 Like

The Espresso is one of my favorite undersized throws, but I’m not sure I would call it “extra small”. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I really enjoyed the Little Evil 2.

It is very, very good. I tried one at MA States, it really plays full size.

1 Like

I don’t even need a small yoyo!
But…

3 Likes

I saw a really good review on the Mighty Flea.
Not sure if that is small enough to be flea sized but definitely undersized lol.

[Edit] : the joke video mentioned was removed as it featured another store.
Sorry I didn’t want to upset any mods. Thanks for the heads up @French

If anyone is curious you can look up April fools buyers guide yoyo on YouTube :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Mighty Flea is small enough to be used as a 5A counterweight. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’ve heard the mighty flea is more frustrating than fun.

4 Likes

Haha I have no idea, it’s just a joke post that I found funny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got a flea, it is definitely not the yoyo I reach for when I’m just looking to chill. It is always a challenge. I need to be in a flea mood.

Also, it hurts enough when a Duncan die counterweight hits my hand. I wouldn’t want the mass of the flea smacking into the back of my hand.

2 Likes