Are you in the top 50% of yoyoers on this forum?

This I can see.

Anyone wanna start the tournament?

Well to be honest I thought I was kind of good, but after watching some of the vids on the video thread, I was like 0.0 aaaand so no. Bottom 50% lol

There’s now a “who cares?” voting option. You’re welcome!

1 Like

I don’t know about 85% and I don’t know what those percentages even mean. :wink: But I’m definitely not some sort of awesome player. Not even making my own tricks up yet!

I could string together some canonical tricks together into some sort of combo… Superman to Kwyjibo to Spirit Bomb to Jade Whip, ending in a Guy Wright or Sky Bind or something… that would be about it. I’m nowhere near some of you insanely good players around these parts! On the other hand, yuggles are shocked when I tell them I’ve been playing for just over a year. Total.

You get to write up the brackets.

Dang it Jason, I would’ve voted for that :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’m up for a forum tourney!

If you don’t care, you don’t have to answer the question. Even if you think you don’t care, you probably do have an opinion of how high you stand, which is what I am asking.

I might be in the top 50% but it really doesent matrer

I would say I’m below 50%… I don’t really post too much anymore but I do browse around a lot. Just know that I’m always stalking your posts lol.

Another tourney would be nice right about now. The lack of battles is too dang high

Everyone here is better than 99.9% of the world’s population at yoyoing.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Yessss!!

:wink:

Thats what I always tell new yoyoers haha it tends to motivate them a little.

I might be in top 50%. Idk lol I’ve own stuff. But who cares? I used to think I was amazing, like so much better than all of you noobs. Then I realized I was a noob. Skill level doesn’t matter until competition.

Na. Still working on my break away