Are you in the top 50% of yoyoers on this forum?

lol gotcha.

Actually, the “average” player does not necessarily mean the absolute center on the list of best at something. You could be in the bottom 40% or top 40% and still be an “average player”. If you’re average and in the bottom 40%, that means the bottom 30% are really bad. And vice versa with being the top 40%.

I’d say “average” refers to about 70% of the amount being considered, or about 1 deviation on the Bell Curve.

68.27% actually, but who’s counting?

Sorry I have a degree in Mathematics… Couldn’t help myself!

Me? Absolutely NOT.

I’m really horrible.

Studio, you’re almost at 10,000 posts! Let me know where the party at

I’d say greg p and studio and bcmmaddog are 100%

I say we should put our money where our mouth is…

1v1 yo-yo battle tourney…

Close enough for a yoyo forum…

can i like… hit you with my yoyos kinda like that sturm panzer manga fighter dude?

True but I love statistics and hate rounding!

In Yoyo skill?

It would be

Bcmaddog 85%
GregP 10%
Studio42 5%

No offense guys XD

Studio42 is enjoying himself thats all that matters.

Me to :slight_smile:

Yes.

Studio42 can hit Kwijibo, which, with all the people who played two weeks and quit, puts him pretty high up. GregP is an okay thrower in his own right, and with all the quitting beginners, is easily top 50%. :slight_smile:

Then again, these statistics are meaningless as we are measuring something relative, withoult any real numbers either.

Well I have a better fashion sense than 50% if these people…

That’s funny.

2 Likes

Considering the sample size that’s pretty close to 50%. And is definitely within the margin of error for that sample size. I wonder if it will swing one way or another. We also have to consider how it is likely that most of the people who will answer this question are in the top 50%, unless you want to narrow the poll down to the people who answer it, which might have been a better question :slight_smile: “Do you think you’re a better yoyoer than 50% of the people who answer this poll?”

Current stats:
Yes - 30 (54.5%)
No - 25 (45.5%)
Total Voters: 55

Yeah, I am probably better than 50% of the people that have ever made an account on yoyoexpert. However I am defiantly not better than 50% of the people who throw often.

P.s I love the thought of a 1v1 yoyo tourney. And if everyone that posts in this thread does it, we could really see who is in the top 50%!

That was me about three years ago… BUT NOW I’M BACK FOR GOOD, BABY.

It’s times like this that Janos should make an account just to post

“No.”

It would be hilarious.

At any rate, if one really is that interested in the skill levels of members on this forum, one should wait for the giant collaboration video. I’m sure there are plenty of amazing throwers on here that otherwise go unrecognised because they don’t make videos much.

Needless to say though, Fairhurst and Gallimore are way up there. Must be something about the name “Alex”…