Are You Addicted To Yo-Yoing?

Are You Addicted To Yo-Yoing?

Yes… :smiley:

Yes, Even though im just a beginner.

Well, I spend about half of the time awake yoyoing or posting on yoyo forum(s)…I’d say so. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok maybe not half but whatever.

Yes dude!!! ;D

No way, not by a long shot.

i yoyo whenever i have time so i guess yeah.

Kind of… I could drop it… but after a few days I start to get a twitch and I gotta get my fix yanno…

being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)

I don’t think most of you guys are ^ to yoyoing.

Have you managed to stay away from yoyoing for very long without having a major urge to throw/post?

Yes.

Well good for you then. I don’t think I have, but then again I haven’t tried.

I wouldn’t say addicted.

Under the influence sounds more phrasy.

only thing that keeps me awake. the thought of being able to yoyo after its done

Addicted? No. In love? Yes.

When you get to the point where you wear string apparel and have a mini motu madallion and sniff bearing lube… You are addicted

No.

yes but I am addicted to a few other things as well.

you can be addicted to something without a negative reaction if you don’t do it. Such as people who are addicted to video games. There are studies that show people can get addicted to computer/ game console use, but that does not mean that if they quit they would get tremors, so why can’t we be addicted to yoyos?

EDIT: I’m kinda directing this at Samad’s earlier post, just disagreeing :slight_smile:

Yes.

I can stop yoyoing for 3 days max but I cant stop posting on the forums.