aquarius caps

i have nothing to apologize for

You already said that and you didnt have to say it again, also I didnt tell you to. A lot of people have lost my respect just from reading this thread, lock this thread or Andre, plz delete it.

so i guess its safe to say that at some point every1 on yoyo expert has commented this post at one point or another?? :smiley:

Spencer, just stop it. It is very obvious that you are trying to imply the rules so you can become a forum eXpert. You can deny it all you want, but it is obvious. I don’t like fighting but I am getting involved in this one. First, look what this has caused. Now, Samad is taking a break from the forums just to stay away from these fights(IMO). Second, Samad is a dear friend, and even if he is wrong, I will still back him up. So why don’t we just end this quarrel?

6 Likes

This is crazy… Guys… Please take this to a private room in the chat room…

I feel soo bad for yoyokiller… All he wanted was to take the caps off his yoyo and he gets four pages… FOUR PAGES guys… Of flame… I hate to do this but you guys are being very immature and Im flagging this thread and I hope that Andre shuts it down…

Untill then… Yoyokiller? Ever get your caps off?

I’m pretty sure he has sufficient advice from the first page.

I understand… but thats no excuse for the three and a half pages that followed… Its not like “Oh well George he got enough advice, lets argue!”

I was just asking if he was seccessful

Yes, i wasn’t asking for an argument, just pointing out.

lock plz and lets move on

Everyone needs to relax…

Thread Locked

7 Likes