aquarius caps

evidently you dont

lol

If you’re calling him an idiot, and think it doesn’t matter who uses correct grammar, read the rules:

Read that, we want correct grammar on this site. And I’ll tell you you do not use correct grammar.

Do you call that correct grammar?

And calling Spencer L. an idiot makes you an idiot.
                  ^
              You capitalize names.  :wink:

Was there a need for a triple post?

And where do
I not use correct grammar?

lol.?

You don’t capitalize the first “l” in lol.

1 Like

Oh Gosh, I hope this grammar thing doesn’t get out of hand again.

you said dorrect grammer and it doesnt matter about capitals

It doesn’t matter when you write the first “l” when you say “lol”.

Therefore, it is correct grammar.

i hate involving myself in these fights…

but does grammar really matter THAT much?

so someone said “i saw a octopus” instead of “i saw an octopus”. does it REALLY matter?

yeah yeah, the rules say you have to use correct grammar. BUT IT IS NOT THAT STRICT.

so stop correcting everyones grammar mistakes.

it doesn’t matter.

it just an excuse used to attempt to insult one when no other insult can be found.

5 Likes

This should stop already, Mark just posted 1 video, and everyone hates him now. Sersioseelly?

Yes, he used bad grammar, and everyone hates him. Why doesn’t anyone hate anyone else for the same reasons? Sersioseelly?

He was disrespectful, but Spencer was too.

I really want to thank Ikelace. There is no reason for this argument. The reason why you see Mark seeming to be rude and stuff is because Spencer provoked him. I would be defending myself too if this happened.

if you guys hate mark for his grammar mistakes, feel free to hate me too :wink:

This is against the rules, and we have to keep this as easy to read as possible.

Clearly, mark26 got really mad and started to get out of hand, so he made usless replys which didn’t help at all.

Rsmod123, I never provoked anyone. I was just stating that you shouldn’t launch a Yo-Yo 100 feet in the air just to get the caps out. There are many different ways to do it, but obviously they were screwing-off (sorry again) and made a video.

I don’t blame them, it was funny, but you shouldn’t do it with any Yo-Yo, unless on a soft surface like grass, carpet, turf, etc.

Samad, why would you get into this? You don’t have to do it. We can see you’re defending him, and I’m fine with it. It was the rules that brought it up.

GM User, thank you for doing that. :wink:

Seriously guys, I made one point that’s saying you shouldn’t use that extreme method for just getting caps out.

It that snapped back, he could be in the hospital right now, with rips across his face from a catapult.

That wouldn’t be funny, and would result in a serious injury.

Really, Samad, there was no need for that :wink: Rsmod123, I didn’t provoke him, I made a point. :slight_smile: GM User, thank you very much. ;D Ikelace, no, it is not a serious matter, but we try to keep the forums easy to read, and mark26, I made a simple point that said, you shouldn’t of done that. There was no reason to get mad over it, and it could of resulted in a serious injury.

Please lock/delete this topic immediately, before this continues any further conversations. :wink:

then ban me, because imo, you and sr took this way to far.

I know what you’re playing now.

Samad, being as nice as possible, not mad here, but we’ve been down this road in my thread.

Don’t do the, Forum eXpert has really changed me, or the ban me because of the spelling.

Obviously, I don’t have control over this post, so I can’t do a thing about this.

You’re not going to get banned, and please, don’t act immature because of a grammar mistake, that is in the rules.

Please, don’t go down this again. :wink:

spencer…i got out of hand…you aint seen nothing yet then…and gmuser…who asked you about anything this was none of your buisness…um go yoyo or something

You may say that you weren’t provoking anyone, but what you said sounded provoking.

“AnD COUld YoU PLEASe UsE PropeR GRAmMaR?” Is very sarcastic, it’s like you’re making fun of him, and I would be very offended.

Also, your winks are sorta provoking too. :wink:

And you know what point Samad was trying to bring across. He’s not acting immature.

Don’t take it personally.

oh yeah, i forgot spencer l admitted to me that he was the old spencer in PM

yup., this is how mad i am.

Anyway, I bid you all a farewell. I am not going away for ever, but I will take a break. And no, I will not come back as a Samad P.

Bye.

Agreed.

samad is a forum expert im pretty sure he knows what hes talking about

Psh. We figured it out, and they knew.

Johnny T. was going to release it in about a week, so thank you for an early reply. :slight_smile:

Those smileys were for a symbol that I wasn’t mad. I could see how they are, but I put them there anyways.

I don’t take it personally. I can take as many words as you like, just to say, words never hurt me.

I feel mark26’s postition right now. He is mad, and that is mostly how I feel now. I’m sure mark26 wants to apologize, but he wouldn’t admit it.

I’ve heard words before, and I’m not afraid of it now.

Just remember one thing why DocRobot doesn’t post anymore. Because of mark26’s anger posts. Using him as an example now. By the way, mark26, I don’t have any strings.

Please, for future references, remember why he doesn’t post anymore. For some, they join his position,
others, don’t care.

Spencer L. :wink:

spencer i dont want to apologize

I;m in vancouver strolling thru the forums and I get greeted by a flame war :P. Just wanted to say everyone should just stop, this was a simple question of how to take out aquarius caps not wondering how to start flame wars. There was no need to hate on mark and htere was no need to hate on Spencer.