Apadil1 - Good to Go!

I got a throw in the mail from @Apadil1 today and it was absolutely as described. I looked and can’t find a flaw anywhere. I’m nearly positive it’s in BETTER shape than when he bought it!

Buy with confidence!

7 Likes

Would not hesitate to do business with @Apadil1 again in the future! Great communication and packaging

6 Likes

I just completed a trade with Apadil1. Great communication, fast shipping, excellent experience overall.

7 Likes

Recently bought a few throws from @Apadil1 and I couldn’t be happier with the experience. Great communication, packaged safely, shipped quickly, and arrived exactly as described! Would not hesitate to do business with again.

6 Likes

Great seller. Would buy/trade with again

6 Likes

Purchased this gorgeous swirl Hawk from @Apadil1. Arrived crazy fast and as described. This baby was shipped inside of a box that was inside of a bubble mailer bag that was inside of another bubble bag that was inside of another bubble bag that was inside of another bubble bag that was inside of another bubble bag that was inside of a sealed mailing envelope marked fragile. 5 bubble mailer bags, I’m not even playin! Sent an inordinate amount of zip line strings and a hand written note also. Thanks so much!
Thanks to @G2_Jake for the amazing functional art too!

13 Likes

@Apadil1 is an awesome trader. Very trustworthy, and some of the most exceptional communication I’ve dealt with. Completed a high $ trade and everything was exactly as described. He sent a bunch of extras too! Super stoked.

6 Likes

Received my G2 off-road Pelican recently and I’m loving this throw! @Apadil1 gave me notice that the yoyo had slight fingernail vibe but was very minimal and did not travel up string. I was happy to see and feel that this vibe even more minimal than expected! Got some goodies as well👌🏽 My location wasn’t that far away so it made for a fast and easy shipment that I got right away! Another great experience through BST. Thanks again @Apadil1

9 Likes

Everything went off without a hitch! I wouldn’t hesitate to trade with Apadil1 again, he’s super responsive and gave very detailed information about the package and shipment. Highly recommended!

Thanks a ton!

8 Likes

Had another smooth transaction with @Apadil1. One of the best on the forum! Buy with confidence!

8 Likes

Smooth transaction with @Apadil1 , would buy from him again! Could not ask for a better transaction. The Yoyo was extremly well packed and he even through in some extras! A+++++++++++++ seller!!!

6 Likes

Perfect transaction with Apadil1.
Prompt response and kept me updated. Pretty sure he gave me a bump in shipping, since I paid before a holiday and he felt responsible for shipping after holiday which is entirely out of his hands, and complete class act to just foot extra in shipping without mentioning it.

7 Likes

Had a great trade with @Apadil1. Yoyo came insanely packaged in many, many layers of bubble mail envelopes. It was almost frustrating to open lol. Would definitely buy or trade from again. Thanks!

7 Likes

just had 2 separate buys from Apadil1, stellar performer! Shipped quick, accurately described, and packed like I’ve never seen. would surely do business again. Thank you!

4 Likes

Just got my grail from Apadil1. They shipped it out right away after payment, packaged it up to where pretty much nothing would harm it, and even threw in some extra kitty strings. 10/10 great seller.

6 Likes

Fantastic seller. Purchased a Genxs off him, and it was packed for the apocalypse. Sent it out immediately and it was in my hands in a couple of days. Buy or sell with 100% confidence.

5 Likes

A1 again w/ the APD! TY B!

4 Likes

Just finished up a trade and absolutely recommend trading with @Apadil1. Great person and would 100 percent trade with them again. A shining example of how trading should be. All that’s left to do is see how far this YoYoBrothers Voyage will take me.

3 Likes

apd is a rockstar!

3 Likes

Another great trade with @Apadil1

Great packaging, communication on point, one of the best

3 Likes