Apadil1 - Good to Go!

@Apadil1 is an ace, no doubt!

3 Likes

Great to deal with great all around can not go wrong with a trade or sale

3 Likes

Thank you gentlemen! I appreciate all the kind words and confidence.

4 Likes

I just bought a throw from @Apadil1. Fast easy and very accommodating… actually got me to take 2 awesome throws of his hands. Yoyo came very safely packaged.
Thank you very

much

3 Likes

Just got my second yoyo from @Apadil1. Fast as described ontime, all good. It was a Pleasure.
Thank you very much.

3 Likes

props cuz this dude goes above and beyond… turns my lemons into lemonade. thank you @Apadil1 :wink:

2 Likes

Just got hooked up with my first OG Elite from @Apadil1 !

2018 Elite has been my favorite monometal for ages, finally jumped on the opportunity to buy an OG and they made it a really easy transaction. Didn’t get caught up on any details and we both made it out really happy! Solid seller right here. :+1:

4 Likes

A pleasure to deal with. No complaints here. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Just bought the oh so beautiful ugly ducking swirl from my homie here and everything was as smooth as butter. Excellent communication and shipping was lightning fast! The throw came super packed up and secure. 10/10 will buy from again.

2 Likes

The Man, that’s all it can say. Thanks…usps delays are the new norm… this thing is big and awesome!

3 Likes

Great to deal with thanks again finally someone that make sure it arrives safe do t hesitate to deal with Apadil1 great guy
:+1:t2::pray:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

@Apadil1 is a great seller! Do not hesitate to do business with them.
Great shipping speed, packaged very safe.

A++ would buy from again!

4 Likes

@Apadil1 is a total pleasure to deal with. Dispatched quickly. Beautiful purple Arbiter arrived safe and sound in so many layers of bubble wrap. Friendly comms throughout the process. Don’t hesitate to do business with them.

2 Likes

Got a throw from @Apadil1. Fast shipping, great packing, and a ton of extra string and other pack-ins. I would definitely buy from him again!

2 Likes

Outstanding seller. Communication was always prompt.

The packaging was probably the most secure packaging I’ve ever received and he tossed in a few extras when I bought a ti from him. I’m very happy doing business with @Apadil1

2 Likes

I second everything here, @Apadil1 is an amazing seller.

Packaging was above and beyond, everything arrived in perfect condition. The yoyos were exactly as described. Communication was spot-on, and the transaction as a whole was one of the smoothest I’ve ever had.

I cannot recommend them enough!

1 Like