Anyone want beadblasting? pics posted

ill beadblast and polish your throw and ship it to you for 15$ or trade toward it

1st person 2 pm about it will get a free bb job if u pay for shipping

this is beadblasting only not sandblasting

http://m1172.photobucket.com/albums/yoyo2911/?src=www?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2ZgFaYV%2BCnbh%2BRTuYUngBv%2FriNzdkVVEDmV%2BIaKqvc8HlaENx5E5j6UhVSsk46mOPPP%2Be8nnhz6p0ER4mIGUZJVRAZWF28d74pqH2weM%2BHWXbS%2Bmf7%2FnmWUGLiXDoFRiQoY2DIxviQ3y2nxjlhQHgF4%3D

You really need to show your work. People won’t pay people if they dont know how good you are.

1 Like

Do you even know what bead blasting is?

From the list of Modders:

Icthus is closed
Sticker/Silicone Recess on plastic or metal, polishing, dye, ring mods (I.E. YYJ or weight ring), case building, hub-mods, schmoove rings, highwalls, etc. bead blasting.

I would saw he knows what Bead blasting is

You KNOW I’m not talking to Icthus.

You know that polishing gets rid of a bead blast, right?

1 Like

he might mean sandblast

i know what beadblasting is and i use polishing wipes not sandpaper

Do you have a proper set up? It seems you are a bit inexperienced.

can i see a sample?

will take pics tonight and I mostly do sandblasting so ya

Ahhh… I got mixed up…lol. Sorry. I was wrong.

I would never play a yoyo that was sand blasted. It’s too coarse and will snap strings rather quickly.

I think he meant that he had experience sandblasting and is now beadblasting, just my take…

that’s what i mean and i clean mine after so they don’t snap steings

You still should mask off the area near the bearing seat.

Give him a chance to show his work, so many people attacking him before they know what he can do.

1 Like

I wasn’t attacking at all. I was just stating a fact that “sand blasting” is not a good process which is EXACTLY what he said he does. Now he’s changing it to bead blasting. I just want him to be perfectly clear what he is doing so people will know.

1 Like

i can do both i have more experience of sandblasting though and i will try masking off area near bearing seat on my next throw i beadblast thanks for the constructive criticism guys it really does help

pics posted