Anyone want beadblasting? pics posted

That looks nice. Now my only question is: It you nickel a throw does it lose the bead blasting? I am tempted to buy an awesome yoyo with a bad finish to get it bead blasted and nickeled.

idk never tried.it but ill be more than happy to beadblast any throw you have

[quote=ā€œmx.yoyo,post:21,topic:34119ā€]
Any coating applied will reduce the surface roughness to some degree. How much depends on both the thickness of the coating and the initial surface roughness.

chicken bump

I have an old maverick that i attempted to satinā€¦ Could you do that?

Okā€¦yoyo2911 has done many throws for meā€¦his beadblasting is really good! Honestley, dont hesitate to send him a yoyoā€¦even though he is only 14. His stuff looks very professional. Looks amazing.

2 Likes

thanks yoyo1197

Iā€™m only 13 i turn 14 in march lol

I will admit instinct leads me to trust older guys more but Iā€™ve been working my butt off since Iā€™m 12 and was getting paid more than guys twice my age to repair/replace siding and work at a vineyard when I was 14 because I knew what I was doing. I guess the same should apply to you. By the way, what kind of setup are you using(sorry if this question has already been asked Iā€™m browsing on my iPhone)

idk whacha mean i have a sandblaster that accepts beads and it has beads in it

Well someone was explaining to me the other day that there where several ways to beadblast. I didnā€™t pay attention but it just came to my mind right now and I wondered if you had a ā€œdifferent setupā€(although the guy telling me does say mostly BS)

o ok well thereā€™s only 1 tht i know of

Yea me too just wanted to check

ok man

yea is blast are totally legit!

i would start a new thread ask to close this one and start fresh with your work