Anyone do Astrojax?

Whats a good set for beginners?

I would suggest either get a set of Plus or get a set of MX Sport. They’re softer, so when you hit yourself in uncomfortable places (Trust me, you will) it won’t hurt as much. All of them work fine as beginner sets, but the Vmax sets are made of a harder plastic that can hurt if you’re not careful.

Okay thanks

No problem ;D

Kendama’s are great!Once you start to get the feel for it ,there are plenty of things to do with them.Don’t knock it till you try it. :wink:

I also had a pair of astrojax ,but sadly ,they were missing. :confused:

Tried a kendama from Yomega at Eli Hops For Hope. Not very good at it, but it was fun.

I think I will ask for some astrojax for x-mas. As of now I am just using three counter weights attached to a yoyo string. May not be the best, but it works.

1 Like

It makes a world of difference. Counterweights aren’t heavy enough, and the whole stringbud system the new jax sets use just makes it all so much more fun to use.

Yeah. I don’t have any spare money at the time so I will have to wait.

Same. But all my cws are diffent…

Right now I am using the squirrel head, the bouncy ball, and the silver skull all from Duncan.

Seriously, the real things are totally worth it.

Lol!!! I’m using the same thing, but a silver angry dice, not a skull!!!

What a coincidence!

Yeah, I was messing around with the counterweights a few minutes ago and figured that out the hard way.

I remember when AJ first came out… I was very very excited to buy some. It was very cool, and it’s still nostalgic for me… That being said, I’m pretty terrible with them, I just cant get into a good “flow”

It’s one of those things that just takes practice and time. It’s just like getting smoothness in yoyoing.

Do you like mx pop or sport more?

like em both equally

Well, I get Christmas coal then