Anyone do Astrojax?

Already got some. really nice. string is a bit long, but you get used to it.

I need help with my orbits. I cant seem to keep them straight.

My orbits are a bit wonky. they’ll only get straight if you keep practicing. Seriously, just keep practicing and it’ll get better. It’s similar to your throw in yoyoing, it gets better as you throw more.

yeah I know. I can do plenty of tricks. I was around 13 or so when Active People started marketing them. The commercials were so cool, and there were a few, mainly European, players who were highlighted. The community was pretty unique, they had a weird forum where you could upload photos. It was a really cool message board for the time because around that time websites were still kind of primitive compared to today. But yeah, when I saw them I loved them, and checked for them everywhere we would go. I finally found my first set in KB Toys and bought them without anyone knowing my fascination of them. Man, I can’t describe my excitement for that toy. I lost my first sets of Plus, Max, and two Saturns. But over the years growing up I would order a set here or there. I have some Aqua’s right now, last I checked the water evaporated out of it, and I’m kind of reluctant to fill them up. I also have some plus’s, but the string is way too short for my liking… after getting used to the Aqua’s the plus string is just ridiculous. Should probably change the string, but like the Aqua’s I’m just lazy. hehe

But yeah, I can do plenty of tricks with AJ, but I just don’t flow with them as easily, combo wise etc. I have to be feeling really “artistic” to play with them. The way I see it, 1a yoyo is very linear compared to AJ. AJ is very abstract and different. I’ve grown more comfortable yoyo’ing so that’s what I do now. But AJ always has a special spot in my heart. Like I said, I can’t explain my excitement for them when I saw the first commercial and looked it up on the internet. I guess yoyo’ing was the second time that happened, but I was an adult.

Anyway, rambling now… AJ RULES! Every yoyo enthusiast should have a set of them!!

Seriously, they are amazing. I need a set of beater pluses. Such a fun thing to do if you need a break from yoyoing. I can see a 5a player getting some serious inspiration from playing with them. It’s like 5a on steroids.

Hi,
I dint know if I can post this here…
Here is a link to the new super glows discount page.