Any Musicians Out There??

I play piano and guitar. I also record. I mostly do acoustic covers.
Here’s a list of the guitars I have:
Taylor 410ce
Gibson Les Paul Studio 70’s Tribute
Fender Stratocaster 1989
Red Krammer acoustic/electric (not sure the name)
Vintage Yamaha Fg-180
Taylor Big Baby

Bump!!! It’s been a long time since any post came here.

Anyways, in recent news, yesterday my orchestra and I performed our last concert for the year, and it was exhilarating! Pieces included were “Star Trek: Into the Darkness” and “Highlights from Wicked” I had a blast :slight_smile:

nice…

nice!
Anyways an update for our school band turns out our band teacher is retiring after 41 years of teaching :frowning: it sucks cause he’s amazing. But, on the bright side our county wants us to do an all county jazz band though because of how amazing he is at what he does.

Wow! 41 years is a long run! I just hate when people come and go, but the memories are always present. Actually, now that I think of it, after our performance, I got to see my violin teacher who left us about 4 years ago. She was the person who truly taught me violin and inspired me to continue playing, and I felt super duper happy when I saw her.

I play Keyboard and bongos and drum(drums on ma tablet) and I sing.

Hey! I’ve played violin for 9 years now. Any other violinists out there?

Bowed strings are the only strings I don’t play :frowning:

I’ve been playing music for a little over 10 years now. I mainly jam out on the guitar, piano, didgeridoo, an trumpet these days, and more and more I’m writing songs electronically. I don’t play other people’s music, I just jam my own stuff.

Glad to see that there are some other musicians here!

Clarinet and elecric guitar

1 Like

Right here :slight_smile: Violinists unite!

nice I play clarinet too! What clarinet do you use?

1 Like

Indeed, I play guitar, trombone, drums, mandolin and bass. I am in marching band, wind ensemble and and jazz band aside from gigs

I feel your pain bruh, I’m getting my schools next year though

Oh cool! my brother has a trombone!

Yeah, its a very good insturment!

Lmao. I’m at my school early at 7:18 EST, and our marching band has a really loud sectional this morning…

life is good isnt it…

It sure is when music is life :slight_smile:

the only problem is if your a brass player getting your lips to flap that early in the morning can be hard

So I volunteered myself to be part of an instrument demo for our local elementary schools to influence kids to join the music department, and I was wondering, what ~1 minute tune should I play for them? Thanks for any suggestions in advanced! :smiley:

P.S. I play violin so anything upbeat and fast will work