what do you play?

what’s up guys! kinda bored but also wanting to know who here plays any instruments? so post what you play, and you never know you could find someone that can help you get better!

cause I need that right now.
I play bass guitar now and I used to play clarinet in high school.
if there are any bass players give me some tips for practice cause right now I can kinda play two songs and that’s about it. _ I need help…and to stop being lazy.

Guitar
Bass
Trap Drum
Snare
Tri Tom
Piano (kinda)
And I sing

Used to play Tenor Sax, but I pawned it years ago, dang shame :stuck_out_tongue:

used ta play clarinet in school lol.

… I am envious.

man, that is a shame. I’ve always wanted to play any sax but never got the chance.

Why so?

wishing that I was more musically talented as you, if not the atleast to be able have the drive to continue learning new instruments or talents, and plus with all that under your belt your probably a way better yoyoer then I.

Why does having some musical skill mean I’m a better yoyoer? lol

not that the two are related, its that if you had the time and patience to learn all of thoes instruments then I highly doubt you wouldn’t have gotten to a higher skill level then me since its something you like? then again I could be wrong then if so, then ignore this and my previous post.

clarinet and recorder.

Your…pinky muscles are stronger. That’s why.

I play clarinet and the ocarina.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I can play the recorder really well. I just don’t really like to as much, so I don’t.

1 Like

trumpet, french horn ,trombone,baritone,tuba,all saxes besides contrabass ,snare,clarinet,ummmm i think thats it and im 13

heh, anything that goes with Guitar Hero or Rockband :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I play in 2 bands and do solo gigs.

• Bass
  • Stand-up Bass
  • Guitar
  • Trombone
  • Accordion
  • Synthesizer
  • Piano
  • Drums
  • Banjo