Any Musicians Out There??

another hornist how awesome

EDIT: well my friend i mentioned earlier got first in Allstate for South Carolina.

I play Guitar and Ukulele primarily, however I also play a little banjo, mandolin, bass and piano. I sell instruments for a living. I’ve also been a studio musician in the past and a writer. I pretty much now just play for my own enjoyment. I was a guitar technician for several years also.

I’ve been playing guitar for around 9 years and have been collecting, restoring and making guitars for about 3 years now. I love working in the live music industry both onstage and backstage (I’m also a qualified sound engineer), I’ve met loads of cool people and have learnt lots from first hand experience. Music is a big part of my life, I’m pretty much obsessed :stuck_out_tongue:

how obsessed like on a scale of one to yoyo…

Been playing piano for roughly 10 years, guitar for 2 years. I love listening to alternative rock though.

Alternative is one of my favorite genres to listen to, heh :slight_smile: Niceeee

Awesome! ;D which band do u like?

I listen to so many, but my favorite is probably Imagine Dragons or alt-J. I also looooove Indie

I like Imagine Dragons too! I like ‘Radioactive’ ! :slight_smile:

Same! That’s my favorite song from them~!

radioactive is a fun song… though i have to say i prefer music like tsfh

here is one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMFGPOjev-s

Wooah, this is a music production company, isn’t it? I can tell because I recognize music like this

tsfh produces music for movies and movie trailers.

list of known songs by them:
blackheart
heart of courage
age of god
legion of doom…

all their music is awesome.

Nice nice~

I need a new violin bow :frowning:

get a carbon fiber bow… a little more expensive but super hard to break.

Yea I know, I’m getting a fusion bow that has carbon fiber and some other material; it’s more than durable! :slight_smile:

I am actually a singer songwriter. I have my own music and I have tried out for the voice twice. I was supposed to go today but I did not have the money to travel to the auditions. oh well, there is always next season. :3

Late bump lol

I like Ernie Ball Cobalt strings. They’re expensive, but sound great.