Any Musicians Out There??

my sister plays violin she is going on twelve… lets just say the first year was kinda hard for all of us

I do, but I never record it

Sometimes…okay maybe one time haha :smiley:

Next one I write I’ll record.

I’ve played drums since the 3rd grade. I played drums in concert and marching bad in Jr high and high-school, played quads in the drumline. Our drumline was insane, we won every comp we entered, we traveled all over even Canada. I also play guitar, I was the rhythm guitarist and singer in a punk band back in the day… “The Commie Bastards” lol

I play Guitar, saxophone and a little ukulele ;D

Just felt like putting this up :slight_smile: Go Bears! (btw 2013 MB was soooo much better than 2014 MB)

I don’t see my music class tomorrow :frowning:

sunday was playing in my church orchestra… played all the songs an octave higher.

French horn beast mode!

Play everything an eight of a step off.

I play bass, rhythm, or electric guitar in my church band. Outside i play ukelele, piano, drums and am in a choir.

I once did choir for 3 years and I enjoyed it. I was a baritone :slight_smile:

last time i sang in a choir i was in seventh grade and was a soprano… i have no clue where im at now.

I study classical clarinet and Organ

And I’ve written pieces for organ, choir, and orchestras

1 Like

nice man… playing the organ takes skill

Heres my high schools marching band

Here’s our jazz band

And our symphonic band

I love all of your music bands~! Especially the jazz band, that one is my favorite :slight_smile:

Here is our marching band at Macy’s '94:

'81:

and personally my fav <3:

one of my french horn friends a none yoyoer made first chair in regionals by 48 points… the usually difference between first and second is 6 points.

That’s wonderful! I congratulate them for their achievement :slight_smile:

French horn and piano