Any Magic players in the house?

I’ve only been able to beat that combo once…with 2 pacificims…and the mortal combat enchantment…(if there are ever 20 creature cards in the graveyard you win the game)

I was thinking of making a deck based around cards like Door to Nothingness which is an artifact that has the ability; Pay 2 of each color: Target Player Loses the game (I don’t have it in front of me so the wording might not be perfect but I know the cost IS correct.) Make a 40 card deck with 4 of those and some other cards that are similar and then stack up an even amount of each color of mana, in a 40 card deck that could rock the crap outta someone :stuck_out_tongue: Obviously though anyh deck can lose under less than perfect conditions so it wouldn’t be broken or truely efficient, though I think it would be a fun concept to hone and play :stuck_out_tongue:

My control deck would burn you man!

I feel like playing some sealed to be honest.

I recall a 4 player free for fall match we did at school…it was ridiculous cause my friend played ensaring bridge (any creature whos attack is greater than the number of cards in you hand can not attack) for “20” rounds no one was able to attack anybody…somehow he always had something to play right then and there…that and most of our creatures where like 3/3s and he would never go above 2 cards

in seaking of which did you go to the mirrodin besieged prereleas? It was really fun.

No I didn’t

It was pretty fun, i only won two out of like 7 matches (my deck didn’t like giving me lands), but the whole, choose your side with special booster packs was pretty fun.

I wouldn’t mind going to a GP event and playing some booster draft.

I haven’t played in years but I have my old suicide black deck lying around somewhere.

I remember going to pre release for I think Lorwyn. I love my 2 Garruk Wildspeaker’s lol.

im getting some unhinged and unglued cards soon. they are sure to make the games much more interesting haha

hah, you guys are making me feel old. i played in my first sanctioned tournament in 1996 :slight_smile:

Because you are. :slight_smile:

ouch! :wink:

hey! you kids get off my lawn!

Dude I love it. I can’t even remember when I got my first deck. It might have only been around early 2000. So your not to old… or I’m not to young.

I remember when I started playing back in 8th edition in high school, oh the good old days. I quit, but picked it up again around the lorwyn/morningtide set. I had the most kick butt wither deck, it wasen’t that good but I liked it. quit again, and now I feel like getting back in but with a pauper deck so I won’t need to buy boosters. yak attack FTW.

Now I’m working a Blue/White control deck and running a Mono-Red Burn deck that I have yet to test against anyone.

I threw together a mono green elf deck the other day in about 5 minutes… Unfortunately I think it’s the best deck I’ve ever owned haha

I just opened up a booster pack and pulled a Tezzeret. I think I know what my next deck is.

The new one or the old one?