Magic the Gathering

Me and my wife like to play Magic from time to time. Its a great wholesome come-together good time. I was wondering how many of you out there play, or used to play, or what have you. Just curious. :slight_smile:

I play standard. I run Temur Midrange. Talk to Andrew Daugherty. He’s also bigi into magic. Fun fact, his signature colorway (I think it is his signature) is red, blue, and green and its called NO RUG. Meaning natural order Red, Blue, Green. an ester egg to MTG

I used to play esper stoneblade. Had a really good time playing side events at grand prix vegas last year but needed rent money so ended up selling the deck. Fun stuff though

Used to play a while back when I was in 7th/8th grade. Loved playing a black/blue deck and had a solid White…
Back then we were playing Revised (3rd edition), 4th Edition and Ice Age… Some Beta, Unlimited, Dark, Arabian Nights, Antiquities but those packs were starting to get pricey as a young man.
about 4 or 5 years ago I traded all of them for a bunch of Yoyo’s :stuck_out_tongue:

Kind of wish I still had my decks :-[

Me and my wife play casual in Modern and Commander mostly. Wanting to build a pauper cube here soon, talk about an undertaking! haha

I play commander with me brother. I also enjoy Hearthstone

My Fiancé and I also play magic the gathering. We also love the Naruto Trading Card Game as well. Super fun.

I played a lot in high school competitively. I didn’t work a job my senior year because I made enough off of Magic winnings. I played a Legacy Goblin Charbelcher deck.

I recently built an unbelievably expensive Birthing Pod deck for modern and it was banned shortly after… These days, I just play with friends every once in a while for fun.

Anyone want to buy a Tarmogoyf? lol