AHAY colorway poll -- the people's choice edition

This is the AHAY Sagittarius 7075, which is available in these six colorways, all of which I consider pretty good… so I was having trouble deciding. But who cares what I think! Let’s do the science!

Vote for the colorway you think is best, and whichever one wins the poll after it closes in 1 week, I will buy!

• 1 ahay-colorway-1
  • 2 ahay-colorway-2
  • 3 ahay-colorway-3
  • 4 ahay-colorway-4
  • 5 ahay-colorway-5
  • 6 ahay-colorway-6

0 voters

Results are hidden until the poll closes. Don’t leave replies indicating which colorway you picked please! I don’t want anyone to influence the results. Pick what you would buy for yourself.

1 Like

And please, everyone vote… this is 100% aesthetics so anyone with an opinion is welcome. You don’t even need to be a yo-yoer really. Pick the one you’d take if these were on a table and someone said “you can have one of these for free, but only one:wink:

This is like me asking to pick the colour of a nice new car someone is going to buy and enjoy when I’m driving around my rusty 1998 Toyota Starlet.

Still… I voted.

3 Likes

The thing to do then is pick the worst color, so they have to drive an ugly car around.

2 Likes

Yet, they are still driving a new car around…

A car which isn’t old and rusty… Where the air conditioning hasn’t just carked it on a 113 degrees day (like today).:sweat: lol!

2 Likes

I chose the rainbow splash colour. I Think it looks very nice!

2 Likes

Note that I can’t see the voting results either (really!) so I have to wait 7 days for the final vote tally to be revealed, like everyone else :wink:

Lots of great options. This is a tough decision.

1 Like

Yeah that was my thinking as well. I thought they were all pretty good except one that I kinda ruled out. Won’t say which one it was though, because I don’t want to influence the results!

2 Likes

Voted!

2 Likes

EZ choice

That’s an easy choice

1 Like

I must be missing something, I can select my choice but can’t find a way to submit my vote? Maybe it’s because I’m using my phone browser?

Not just you

I’ve got the same problem, not sure what’s going on

I think the key here is to vote for the colorway I’d want to buy from @codinghorror later :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Just tap what you want, it enters automatically. If you see a mark next to the list you’ve made a voting selection.

See the mark there? That’s the one you voted for. cc @TeeJay

That black and rainbow one is sick!

3 Likes

You’re influencing the results! Not good!

1 Like

he meant sick like “it’s so sick it should die! :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Sick as in it’s awesome