Deadly SpINS-Colorway Contest Poll--VOTE NOW--

The poll will run for 5 days. One vote only!

The person who wins will be able to name the Colorway and will receive one for free in their winning color.

We did our best to make sure that all the people above were the first to mention these ideas. If you had one of these ideas beforehand please let us know, we will work it out.

Keep throwing!

5 Likes

Cool!

The poll will run for 5 days. One vote only!

The person who wins will be able to name the Colorway and will receive one for free in their winning color.

We did our best to make sure that all the people above were the first to mention these ideas. If you had one of these ideas beforehand please let us know, we will work it out.

Keep throwing!

2 Likes

Wow!

I made it on the poll!

ya!m im stoked that i made it on there also :smiley:

Me Too!! That’s amazing~!

And you’re winning by a long shot!

Sub, really want this throw

Same, but even more than the throw, i want a trout color way out there :smiley:

I voted for ya buddy

I made it!!! Im so happy…even though im like in dead last lol

Dude your color way is sick!!! I voted for you!!!

Got any artist concept photos? Because, without those, they all sound like various shades of “not gonna buy one”.

Thanks.

1 Like

The closest thing to a concept is flycaster’s fish. Which I like, so I voted for it.

Well once one of them is put on a Yoyo it ill become various shades of awesome.

Looks like you’re going to win. :stuck_out_tongue:

:), Glad you like it, I am going to save up and hopeful be able to get one of my yoyo designs made, even if its just to get my trout color ways out there :D. Good luck to all, and Congratulations to whoever wins.

You could definitely have one of the custom anodization guys on here put it on a throw you already have.
I’ve got a throw or 2 I wouldn’t mind redone.

I thought it seemed a little fishy.

Is it too much to ask for:

Solid or raw
Or a single base later with ONE splash color, no splatter/speckles? Such as maybe a silver base with red or blue splash? Or blue or red base with gold splash?

That’s what I’d be looking for.

I really like the idea someone had to make it look all dinged up off the bat