for a head of lettuce…i am well past my prime. for a mountain, i have yet to begin in age.

mgodinez

rain…

3 Likes

I like that!

I’m 20, just picked up yoyoing again a few months ago but I had probably thrown for about 2 years or so total back in my middle school days. It’s cool to see a lot more people than I expected around my age. And even cooler seeing all the older (read: oldER, NOT OLD) people chiming in, didn’t expect there to be so many!

Hats-off :smiley:

You deserve a super champion title!

13 throwing for 2 years.

Yes, something or other. magritte holds the senior position among the elders across the forums.

It’s the coolest thing ever!

I want to meet all the mods some day, plus Studio42, Q, BanjoSpins, Ghost(forget the numbers) the list goes on… I want to meet all of you!

I want to meet you Matt!

That’d be cool, cause I saw somewhere on here that you have like 8 siblings, and I have 10, so I feel like we’d get along nicely :wink:

im 16…'ve been yoyoing since i was about 10 but never really took it seriously until now! why why why…*sigh

1. Been throwing 2 yr. but actually been THROWING 1.5 yr.

13 years old and 1 year for throwing

yoyo is the second oldest toy in the world
And I’m being 12 soon and been yoyoing for longer than a year

Yeah, I want to meet shadowz too…

You should come to NER!

Shadows if your ever in the Fredrick area of MD you can meet me and ghost and probably some other people

Don’t think I’ll be there until a long time. :wink:

I’m from NH.

We had time machines back then. I had a fhz when I was eight.

14, 2 years

14! Been throwing inn and off for years. But, I’ve been legitimately into it for about a year.
Although it seems people at my skill level have much better yoyos than me.