How many years has the yoyo been a part of your life?

So how many years?

• less than 5
  • 6-10
  • 11-15
  • 16-20
  • 21-30
  • 31-40
  • 41- you just wouldn’t believe it !

0 voters

I only ask because, well I’m in that last group lol.

1 Like

I forgot. :upside_down_face:

Yep that’s a 41-forever vote! :man_white_haired:

1 Like

Collectively, probably 3 or 4 years. A little bit of that time was from elementary school, but most of it is from 2017 to present.

I put 6-10, but I don’t know exactly how everyone is measuring this. I first played with a yoyo as a child well over 20 years ago, but I didn’t take it serious until about 4 or 5 years ago.

2 Likes

My intention was to discover how many years the yoyo has been part of one’s life. So if you played for a year took 20 off and played for 5 more, that would be 6 years. Some of us have played intermittently throughout life and then there are those of us, such as myself, that grew up with a yoyo in their pocket. I just thought it would be fun to see the break down. I know that many throwers that are newer are much better than myself, this isn’t a thread to gauge skill level or anything like that. Just thought it would be fun to see a breakdown of sorts.

2 Likes

How do you do a vote?

When you create a thread or make a reply, look at the bar above the field you type in. You will find an options gear on the right side. That’s it!

I’m finding it interesting that although many of our forum friends are older members, most of us are in the five years and under category. I guess we are an adventurous group that tries new things. Think that’s pretty amazing! Surrounded with risk takers. Sweeet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

In that case 6-10 would be about right. In my teens and 20s I would sporadically play for a few weeks at a time and put it down for several months, but for the past 4-5 years I’ve consistently played and not stopped.