16 in a few days.

I have been yoyoing for around two and a half years I think.

1. like 6 months over the course of my life? Almost 2 months since I started forealsies though.

31, been throwing since I was 13, but “hardcore” full time hobby for about 3-4 years.

29 - Started a little over 2 years ago

are you sure there is a toy yoyo 72 years ago?

Entering my 16th winter. Been throwing for 8 months.

I’m 21 and I’ve been throwing for about a year.

1. Throwing for 3 years and been slacking of for 2 years… Picked the yoyo up2 months ago

19, throwing for 4 years.

Look up yo-yo on wikipedia or history of yo-yo on google. I’ll share a quote from wiki to make life easy though :wink:

“The earliest surviving yo-yo dates to 500 BCE and was made using terra cotta skin disks/sides. A Greek vase painting from this period shows a boy playing yo-yo (see right). Greek records from the period describe toys made out of wood, metal, or painted terra cotta (fired clay). The terra cotta disks were used to ceremonially offer the toys of youth to certain gods when a child came of age—discs of other materials were used for actual play.”

I also remember reading somewhere that the yo-yo is the second oldest toy in the history of civilization, the doll being first.

38, throwing for about 1.5 years now. Question to those around my age. How did y’all get into throwing? For me it was buying a yomega fireball for my 6 year old and discovering what can be done with a yoyo via you tube. After watching a few videos I was hooked.

1. been throwing since I was < 10 but more so since june/may 2012.

I’m 18 Years young and I have been throwing for the fun and expression for 5 years. I picked up a Yoyo and learned easy string tricks when I was 7 and was on and off ever since.

1. Been playing about 25 years, but only about 10 with any… conviction.
  1. been throwing for 4 years

17 been throwing for about 10 months.

Age 75. Been throwing off and on since 1945, but I missed a decade or two now and then.

Glenn Godsey

4 Likes

Just turned 20.

Come November I’ll have been throwin’ for 2 years.

Sir, I do not know you but I think you’re my idol

I’m 34 years young

I’ve seen a yoyo with my own eyes that’s supposed to be something like over 200 years old, property of a young french king.